Rudy Giuliani has "indiscreet encounter" with actor playing Borat’s daughter in Borat sequel

Titans279

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One time my Mom busted in on me when I was 15 and tucking in my shirt. Totally embarrassing 

It's really no big deal when the President's lawyer gets busted in a hotel with his hands down his pants, libtard! That's normal, everyday shit only a libtard would go crazy over.   Have you

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Mercalius said:

It’s not trolling to not do your adversaries favors grampy.  Especially when they’re so obviously awful at using the Internet in ways that were rudimentary in 2005.  Get better and try again.   

Its totally trolling, dummy.  

Just now, Starkiller said:

Merc is a liar. We can just leave it at that. Why bother debating him?

Just to point out his lack of integrity, which he used to appear to have.  Or his butt hurtedness because of people that offended him.  Either way 

Just now, Rogue said:

Its totally trolling, dummy.  

Ok noble sir - you tell that troll he’s a pussy ass troll dummy!  

Get the fuck out of here with your faux etiquette and blatantly transparent evaluation of who’s instigating who.  just because you feign objectivity from time to time doesn’t make your act any less obvious.  I’m so sorry you have to wait one full day just to see me proven right because you’re bad at the Internet.  Cry more and I’ll totally pm you a link.  

I'm sure the video is pretty embarrassing for Rudy or it wouldn't be in the movie, but like I said it's not like he thought it was a 15 year old girl since she was pretending to be a journalist at that point so it's not like he basically outed himself as a pedo.

It's sad that some aren't willing to laugh at Rudy for being an old alcoholic idiot which it's pretty obvious he is at this point.

Yeah, @Mercalius doesn't have any video - it hasn't leaked. If there aren't any outtakes from it on the alt-right image boards then it is doubtful it is out.

But if he wants to prove he did, just gret the md5/sha hash of the file, post the hash here, and that can prove prior knowledge/possession.

6 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

Is it me, or is Merc a horrible parent?  I bet his kids are shits, too. 

It’s you.  Insults like this say a lot more about you than they do about me.  Nice try at edgyboi humor, but thankfully I don’t know you - so it kinda whiffs.  

Edited by Mercalius

47 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

Is it me, or is Merc a horrible parent?  I bet his kids are shits, too. 

He's probably a good parent, but it's clear he became so butthurt that few agreed with him on here, he become a Trump supporter.  How this makes sense is anyone's guess, but it appears to be the case.