Titans vs. Bills Gameday Thread

tgo

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's a graph of the posting frequency of Bills fans on TitansReport during this game.  

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Vintagerobots said:

That's lame as fuck. I used to decide if I was buying the Sunday ticket based on how many games were going to be blacked out. This kind of shit is exactly why I watch free streams now.

Consider purchasing an antenna. You can get your local channels for a one time fee of like $30. Got a good one of Amazon and that's how I'm watching the game tonight. It supplements my Sunday ticket and allows me to watch the local news, debates, etc.

2 minutes ago, 10 A See said:

Consider purchasing an antenna. You can get your local channels for a one time fee of like $30. Got a good one of Amazon and that's how I'm watching the game tonight. It supplements my Sunday ticket and allows me to watch the local news, debates, etc.

This... is a great idea. I'm a dumbass for not thinking of buying some bunny ears. I live in a cove, however, so I'm not sure if my signal would be great. Definitely worth giving a shot, though

22 minutes ago, Logical said:

Yep. Pretty even.

Though I would argue Tre being out is the biggest loss of either team. 

An all-pro CB being out changes games.

Yeah, White and Simmons are the big ones. 

25 minutes ago, Logical said:

Yep. Pretty even.

Though I would argue Tre being out is the biggest loss of either team. 

An all-pro CB being out changes games.

Simmons being out more than evens that calculation, especially when our top CB and slot CB are also out. Stop crying like a little bitch. 

30 minutes ago, Vintagerobots said:

That's lame as fuck. I used to decide if I was buying the Sunday ticket based on how many games were going to be blacked out. This kind of shit is exactly why I watch free streams now.

Huh? 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic