DeSean Jackson Anti Semitic Post

tgo

3 hours ago, reb9000tn said:

Why should I talk to SK? My statement is 100% accurate. You are such a fool. 

Jewish is a race depending on how you qualify that AND a religion. They have their own genetic markers, issues, traits, culture, even a land of origin. 

Edited by titanruss

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, bye Reb.

Star, although  my father was Ashkenazi  , my mother's family were Turkish/Syrian , so Sephardic .. Needless to say I can curse in Yiddish or Arabic depending on the crowd.. I grew up facing anti-semi

Sounds like those kids just didn't want to hang out with you because you're a massive asshole. I don't think it had anything to do with their religion 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Starkiller said:

I didn’t see it (probably what ILF quoted) but sadly it’s just a reality of life. 

It’s funny, back when I was technically Jewish (parents raise their kids in their religion) and we did confirmation class we spent a lot of time talking about Jews living in a non-Jewish world. After WW2 and the Holocaust, the world has been a fairly safe place for Jews. Jews were pretty much persecuted throughout Europe for centuries and often killed, but after Hitler that kind of went away because the world finally saw it. But anti-semitism has still always been there, even in America. There were no shortage of exclusive clubs or neighborhoods that would no sooner have allowed Jewish members than black members. Jews were somewhat more integrated because generally they were white European immigrants and largely looked like all the other white European immigrants. And certainly Jews were more financially successful because of that. But the anti-semitism has never really gone away and it is actually getting worse again (I think along with the rise in extremist nationalism in Europe and the US).

@tgo Why the "dislike" reaction?  I see there are edits - did I miss something?

30 minutes ago, reb9000tn said:

"Is Judaism an ethnicity? In short, not any more. Although Judaism arose out of a single ethnicity in the Middle East, there have always been conversions into and out of the religion. Thus, there are those who may have been ethnically part of the original group who are no longer part of Judaism, and those of other ethnic groups who have converted into Judaism.

If you are referring to a nation in the sense of race, Judaism is not a nation. People are free to convert into Judaism; once converted, they are considered the same as if they were born Jewish. This is not true for a race."

Whoever wrote that is confusing ethnicity with race.  Ethnicity is simply a shared cultural background which Jews most certainly represent.  To claim otherwise is a matter of opinion of course and so is claiming that 2+2 doesn't actually equal 4.