Official NFL Draft Discussion Thread: Day Two

TitansGuru

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anybody who has a problem with what the Titans have done so far is a fucking idiot.  Robinson is killing it.

PFF has Fulton as the 2nd best CB in the draft.

Love the fucking pick.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

I think NE is having a good draft.  Won't shock me to see them trade for Dalton tomorrow either.

BB is a football genius. The guy is money. NE D will be tough with all that speed at LB they just drafted. 

Just now, Mythos27 said:

I think we're about to find out just how much Brady elevated this franchise.

Plus their drafting is always kind of suspect.  Brady covered a lot.  Seemed like they always had some big miss (in the recent past) in the first three rounds with some player that they overdrafted or whatever.  Yeah, I know every team misses.  But I think winning glossed over a lot of the bad picks.

9 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Plus their drafting is always kind of suspect.  Brady covered a lot.  Seemed like they always had some big miss (in the recent past) in the first three rounds with some player that they overdrafted or whatever.  Yeah, I know every team misses.  But I think winning glossed over a lot of the bad picks.

Belichick sucks at drafting IMO. He's def had some hits but there are some really ugly misses there too. If he can't find an elite QB soon it's all gonna unravel.  

17 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

I think we're about to find out just how much Brady elevated this franchise.

I'm intrigued who wins more without the other. Brady's in the better position right now imo. Its the best skill talent he's had probably since the Moss/Welker days or when he had Gronk/Hernandez/Welker. Arians is no BB, but he's a good HC.

NE going into tonight was the oldest team in the league. It'll truly show how great BB is if he can win 10+ games with this team. That would be maybe the best coaching job of his career. Just looking at their roster I don't see it. Major question at QB. Slow WR. Aging slot WR.  Pretty below average skill talent. D was very good last year, but its an aging group. Some of those key guys are getting older. This is the first year since forever NE might not be the favorites in their division. I think its BUF and I'd watch out for MIA. Probably still another year or two away, but they did play a lot better in the 2nd half last year. I like what they're building.

Edited by socaltitan

4 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Belichick sucks at drafting IMO. He's def had some hits but there are some really ugly misses there too. If he can't find an elite QB soon it's all gonna unravel.  

The personnel in New England is complete garbage. 

Belichick the coach covers for a lot of shortcomings of Belichick the GM

Edited by tgo

• Jonboy unpinned this topic