Virus in US

pat

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the damndest thing....  Trump supporters making fun of Biden's mental status.    Seriously.  

MERS killed 866 people worldwide. Again, basic math.   Btw, in an entire year, the flu kills 3,500 - 15,500 in the US. They suspect some cases aren't identified and so they estimate up to 61

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Btowner said:

Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) has been one of the more vocal opponents of the ACA. Always trying to strip it at every opportunity. At the 5:28 mark, he encourages people to......sign up for....wait for it......the ACA.  

“The good news is that if you lose your employer-provided coverage, which covers about a 180 million Americans, that is a significant life event, which makes you then eligible to sign up for the Affordable Care Act,” Cornyn said in a PBS Austin interview. “As you know, it has a sliding scale of subsidies up to 400% of poverty. So that’s an option for people.”

I imagine this is the day he became a Trump hating libtard. Or wait, no, he’s now officially a never Trumper, which is only a slight step from Libtard. If he starts telling people to wear masks it’s all over folks, he’ll be full blown at that point. 

19 minutes ago, tgo said:

Why??? All he needs to do is go to the states democrat governors sent China Virus positive patients to retirement homes which they were not allowed to test and take the death count overall minus the 60 to 65% of people murdered by their actions... Dems can keep all the other bogus deaths they want to add --- just show the murders dems committed...

5 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

At least she’s being absolutely scorched and exposed in the comments. 

We’ll get on there and tell her things could be a lot worse. Then bend over and show her your tard asshole. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

58 minutes ago, tgo said:

Sometimes I really hate people. 

As was shown with how the CDC counts flu cases (usually X6 the number of flu deaths, so ten thousand confirmed flu deaths ends up 60k in the CDC records), along with the chart provided the other day showing massive spikes in deaths in places where the virus is prevalent, it is beyond me how anyone could ever think the numbers are inflated. If anything they’re underreported by possibly tens of thousands. 

I read a story the other day about a 70 year old in Chicago (I believe) who died an hour after his son. His wife says they went to the hospital 3 times and were turned away without a test. He died a week later. He was not counted as a Covid death. I can’t imagine how many more stories played out exactly like this. I guess a silver lining is that he passed next to his wife while those in the hospital die in total isolation. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

15 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

At least she’s being absolutely scorched and exposed in the comments. 

This has flatly exposed the right and their supposed Pro Life beliefs. They are literally arguing that older people have less value. They criticize pro lifers for similar arguments. But one side is arguing that a 3 week old zygote isn't a human yet.

They are saying "Ya had a good life gramps, now fuck off!" 

Also they are making similar arguments that a pro choicer might make with regards to overall quality of life, burden on society etc. 

It's really remarkable. 

Edited by 'Nator

2 minutes ago, 'Nator said:

This has flatly exposed the right and their supposed Pro Life beliefs. They are literally arguing that older people have less value. They criticize that pro lifers for the same thing. But one side is arguing that a 3 week old zygote isn't a human yet.

They are saying "Ya had a good life gramps, now fuck off!" 

Also they are making similar arguments that a pro choicer might make with regards to overall quality of life, burden on society etc. 

It's really remarkable.