Virus in US

pat

I’m hoping the removal of mask mandates won’t make much of a difference one way or the other.  Most states and localities  made it very clear that the mandates weren’t being enforced....so adherence was essentially a matter of personal choice .  

I doubt people referred to their local government’s  mandate before making a  decision on whether or not to wear a mask.  The people who currently choose  to wear them will likely continue to so.  And the people who refused to wear one probably won’t change their behavior either. 

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the damndest thing....  Trump supporters making fun of Biden's mental status.    Seriously.  

MERS killed 866 people worldwide. Again, basic math.   Btw, in an entire year, the flu kills 3,500 - 15,500 in the US. They suspect some cases aren't identified and so they estimate up to 61

Posted Images

I think that many people don't really understand that the mask mandates are legally unenforceable and I think you'll definitely see a reduction in mask wearing in the general population in places where they are lifted. Of course many will still wear masks just as many people don't return to restaurants, bars, or clubs even when they're open.

13 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

But masks and social distancing will still be required

Since you’re parroting my use of the phrase I’ll say kind sir instead. They aren’t doing the same thing, kind sir. 

Not only is LTF not that informed, he doesn't take much issue with storming the Capital to overthrow a democratic held election.  Keep that in mind.  

8 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I have no idea why these people are so fucking stupid. Just give it two more months until the majority people are vaccinated! They’re risking creating a strain the vaccine doesn’t work against. 

So unfortunate that people that want to be safe can and will get infected by these idiots.

Hoping for a lot of anti-Covid mask haters to die ASAP.

8 minutes ago, TitansFan777 said:

So unfortunate that people that want to be safe can and will get infected by these idiots.

Hoping for a lot of anti-Covid mask haters to die ASAP.

I don’t wish death upon anyone, but it is very frustrating. 

Just now, TitansFan777 said:

While I understand what you are saying, these people are a threat to a healthy society and are holding everyone back from resuming a somewhat normal life. 

I know. I wish we could just beat the shit out of them.

I’ve been working in an Audi shop for a couple months now. It’s a lot of fun and good money with huge future prospects. The shitty part is it’s in Hendersonville where about only 20% of the people wear masks. It pisses me off on a daily basis. 

2 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I know. I wish we could just beat the shit out of them.

I’ve been working in an Audi shop for a couple months now. It’s a lot of fun and good money with huge future prospects. The shitty part is it’s in Hendersonville where about only 20% of the people wear masks. It pisses me off on a daily basis. 

Sumner county residents are stupid stubborn assholes. So tired of their red bullshit.