Virus in US

pat

2 minutes ago, rns90 said:

COVID19 cases in Michigan will go up again.  I feel sorry for those who catch it from these jackasses who are protesting.

Like in Wisconsin from voting... Yea right...

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the damndest thing....  Trump supporters making fun of Biden's mental status.    Seriously.  

MERS killed 866 people worldwide. Again, basic math.   Btw, in an entire year, the flu kills 3,500 - 15,500 in the US. They suspect some cases aren't identified and so they estimate up to 61

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Does he mean taxes? That’s what the federal government gets from states...taxes. 

No, he said a few days ago if the blue states want aid then they'll have to give up their sanctuary cities 

This is why blue states are having to smuggle in supplies so the federal government doesn't confiscate them, as they've been doing. 

It's pretty amazing really 

2 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

No, he said a few days ago if the blue states want aid then they'll have to give up their sanctuary cities 

This is why blue states are having to smuggle in supplies so the federal government doesn't confiscate them, as they've been doing. 

It's pretty amazing really 

I was being facetious :) 

I didn’t know he meant the sanctuary cities though. Jesus. Keep open the factories and deport all the workers!

Seriously, if you think about it though, keeping our food supply running is keeping society functioning. How illogical could you be to say something of this nature? We have to keep these people working to keep food on the table. It isn’t only stupid in and of itself it is retarded beyond belief when your country is in the middle of a pandemic and everyone is on edge. Of course he doesn’t mean what he says, but that is beside the point of how stupid it is to threaten states over illegal immigrants who do a massive amount of the work of keeping Americans fed. Fucking idiot. 

2 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

how stupid it is to threaten states over illegal immigrants who do a massive amount of the work of keeping Americans fed. Fucking idiot. 

I think this needs to be highlighted more. This group was vilified ‘shithole countries’, rah-rah. Pretty sure there aren’t a lot of Norwegians in those processing plants or harvesting fields. 

Wisconsin’s new cases went up by 40% from yesterday and that’s a week after the protests. Percentage of positives per new test is at the highest it’s been in the past couple weeks. Almost doubled from a couple days ago.

I will be shocked if those numbers just happen to be some daily outlier

Edited by wiscotitansfan

1 hour ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Wisconsin’s new cases went up by 40% from yesterday and that’s a week after the protests. Percentage of positives per new test is at the highest it’s been in the past couple weeks. Almost doubled from a couple days ago.

I will be shocked if those numbers just happen to be some daily outlier

This is why I chose to add Texas, Florida, Michigan and South Carolina to the stats I have been posting.  I wanted to see if the states that are reopening start to spike a week or two afterwards.