Virus in US

pat

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the damndest thing....  Trump supporters making fun of Biden's mental status.    Seriously.  

MERS killed 866 people worldwide. Again, basic math.   Btw, in an entire year, the flu kills 3,500 - 15,500 in the US. They suspect some cases aren't identified and so they estimate up to 61

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, reo said:

It's the same throughout TN. It's the Republican propaganda machine and Trump downplaying it.

There's a test engineer at work that's in his early 60s but seems like he's in his 80s and when we tried to get him to stay home he's just popped off Trump BS to downplay it saying he wasn't afraid of it. 

Fox News 24/7 in my home town for sure...

The ridiculous thing is I know these are very intelligent people...?

2 minutes ago, ChemEngr79 said:

The Fox Business Network announced on Friday that it had parted ways with Trish Regan, the conservative news host who ignited controversy earlier this month when she dismissed the coronavirus pandemic as a conspiracy to throw President Trump out of office,...

Regan faced fierce criticism earlier this month when she described the coronavirus to her viewers as an "impeachment scam."   Regan claimed "many in the liberal media" were using the pandemic "in an attempt to demonize and destroy" Trump.  "This is impeachment all over again," Regan said at the time, claiming Trump's critics were using the pandemic to spark panic and destabilize the economy to harm his chances of being re-elected,...

Fox News and the Fox Business Network have come under fire in recent weeks for how its top hosts and personalities initially covered the coronavirus pandemic. For weeks, they downplayed the coronavirus, with Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham telling their audiences that news coverage of the virus was aimed at hurting Trump politically. The often-dismissive messaging from Fox News hosts was notable, given that the viewers who make up the network's audience skew older and are thus more vulnerable to the disease.

Polls from both Gallup and Pew Research revealed that Republicans — who are largely distrustful of mainstream news organizations and primarily turn to Fox News and other right-wing sources for information on current events — were much less likely to take the risks of the coronavirus as seriously as their Democratic counterparts.

32 minutes ago, reo said:

Yeah, it's not about intelligence. Propaganda works especially when that's all you see. Trump and the right wing machine has systematically undermined the right's trust in almost anything outside of their propaganda machine. It's disturbing to be honest.

Yeah, it's not about intelligence. Propaganda works especially when that's all you see. MSM and the liberal machine have systematically undermined the democrats trust in anything outside of their propaganda machine. It's disturbing to be honest.

45 minutes ago, ChemEngr79 said:

Not sure how old you are, but back in the day there was an expression about not discussing politics or religion at the dinner table.  Seemed to be a focus around Thanksgiving.  

Intelligence has been abandoned when these topics come up for a long time.  And now we have the internet in which Uncle Jeb shouts his opinion constantly.    

6 minutes ago, thor said:

Yeah, it's not about intelligence. Propaganda works especially when that's all you see. MSM and the liberal machine have systematically undermined the democrats trust in anything outside of their propaganda machine. It's disturbing to be honest.

Says the guy that believes consumerism isn't the primary driver of the economy.  

6 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Lol what? 

Well, let's just say in his brain dead desire to be right, and doubling down on it, he was suggesting that consumerism isn't the primary driver of the economy.  

Who knows what he really believes, because Dems being wrong overrides any semblance of intelligence he may have.  

But whatever, we're going with what he posts, so fucking stupid it is.  

6 minutes ago, Rogue said:

Well, let's just say in his brain dead desire to be right, and doubling down on it, he was suggesting that consumerism isn't the primary driver of the economy.  

Who knows what he really believes, because Dems being wrong overrides any semblance of intelligence he may have.  

But whatever, we're going with what he posts, so fucking stupid it is.  

You are FOS... Nice conclusion --- very fitting... LOL!!!

My sister has it. I told her just to stay home and stay away from her 2 kids.  Honestly just want this to end. It’s really mad me completely depressed. 

Edited by Stan

17 minutes ago, Stan said:

My sister has it. I told her just to stay home and stay away from her 2 kids.  Honestly just want this to end. It’s really mad me completely depressed. 

Keep your head up my man. She should be okay. Plenty of rest. Stay extra hydrated. Make sure she sleeps propped up on pillows to keep her chest open and draining instead of allowing fluid to build in the lungs. 

3 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Keep your head up my man. She should be okay. Plenty of rest. Stay extra hydrated. Make sure she sleeps propped up on pillows to keep her chest open and draining instead of allowing fluid to build in the lungs. 

And to add to this: no Ibuprofen, only Tylenol or other forms of acetaminophen. No more than 3 grams a day.