1 minute ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Thanks man. Yeah I was in from Monday and got out yesterday. Never been so happy or thankful to walk into my home. I’m stacking every dollar so I can buy a house  and a ton of land within the next year. I’m getting the fuck out of here. 

Were you on a ventilator etc?

WTF. People are so incredibly fucking stupid. 

Its mind blowing his numbers have gone up. The guy is a case study in how not to lead during a crisis.... if we elect him again then we deserve whatever damage he inflicts over the next 4 years.

I was close. My breathing dropped down to 35% capacity, but my oxygen level never dropped under 90. They started me on breathing treatments with Abuderol and I slowly but surely got back to above 50% capacity. 

When I spoke with my doctor I asked about the Chloroquine and she said I wasn’t eligible because I’m healthy and I maintained my oxygen levels. I asked if my symptoms were relatively in the middle. She said “oh no, your symptoms are actually fairly mild. If they’re were in the middle you would be on the ventilator”. It really put things in perspective while simultaneously calming me down. This shit is a lot worse than people know. I have zero pre-existing conditions and I’m in pretty damn good shape and don’t smoke. 

Damn, wow. It's crazy the way this has been down played as flu-like etc. This virus has shut down the entire world.

I imagine as more Americans go through this personally, they will regret not taking it more seriously.

Like you said we likely have only seen the tip of the iceberg. It is very possible that we never fully return to life as we knew it before January. 

7 minutes ago, Former_Fan said:

Damn, wow. It's crazy the way this has been down played as flu-like etc. This virus has shut down the entire world.

I imagine as more Americans go through this personally, they will regret not taking it more seriously.

Like you said we likely have only seen the tip of the iceberg. It is very possible that we never fully return to life as we knew it before January. 

I’m hoping the Chloroquine Z pack mix really does show efficacy. We need a W pretty badly at this point. 

15 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

WTF. People are so incredibly fucking stupid. 

Yes, you TDS nutcase lemmings are incredibly bias and stupid...

14 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Its mind blowing his numbers have gone up. The guy is a case study in how not to lead during a crisis.... if we elect him again then we deserve whatever damage he inflicts over the next 4 years.

Lemming #2 responds --- The MSM is leading you by the nose...

14 minutes ago, Former_Fan said:

Another lemming --- listen to the actual doctors not the dem mouthpieces...

3 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I’m hoping the Chloroquine Z pack mix really does show efficacy. We need a W pretty badly at this point. 

I have read it likely does work, but there are supply issues, and some doctors are hoarding it.

Then we have China, where the situation is suddenly much better.

Either China is lying, this thing actually just ran it's course and the mandatory lockdown worked, or they have indeed found a cure for this. They definitely laid the groundwork with the mandatory quarantine, we just failed to follow their lead.