Dershowitz: 'Obama personally asked the FBI to investigate somebody on behalf of George Soros'

LongTimeFan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why? Apparently this is perfectly legal behavior 

Ever notice you're always "waiting to see what someone has"?  Probably not.     Anyways, sure, if Obama had the DOJ open a case into someone or something for Soros, it should come to light a

OMG! Launch an investigation. He needs to be impeached right away.

4 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

A 10 page thread on a Trump comment, but Dems could care less that Obama probably did worse. Dershowitz isn't some hack.

Just shows how hysterical Dems are.

Too funny. Dershowitz was a vocal Clinton supporter who became an Obama supporter. 

He was an Obama supporter until he disagreed with the Obama administration not objecting to a United Nations’ resolution condemning Israel for  occupying the Western Wall.  He felt Obama lied TO HIM about supporting Israel. As a result, Dershowitz became a vocal Obama critic.

I bet you didn’t know the history between Obama and Dershowitz. So, who is being hysterical?

25 minutes ago, Btowner said:

Too funny. Dershowitz was a vocal Clinton supporter who became an Obama supporter. 

He was an Obama supporter until he disagreed with the Obama administration not objecting to a United Nations’ resolution condemning Israel for  occupying the Western Wall.  He felt Obama lied TO HIM about supporting Israel. As a result, Dershowitz became a vocal Obama critic.

I bet you didn’t know the history between Obama and Dershowitz. So, who is being hysterical?

Yes, I know their history. 

I am just wanting to see what Dershowitz has. Aren't you concerned?

LOL!!! The dems don't give a fuck who anyone is unless they agree with them... Shit these morons wanted Avenatti  to run for President, Stormy Daniels, Cohen, Bolton, it goes on and on... Dershowitz is neutral so God help him - these fools blow like tumbleweeds in the wind...

You dingdongs suck on your Nazi Soros leader and his prosecute/don't prosecute lists... Got to love it when Ukraine starts to run full circle... By the way who is Daria that happened to be at the White House meeting Eric was at???