Titans/Chiefs SMACK TALK Thread

SlurpyDurpyDo

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey chiefs fans, don’t do it.  Read this message and take warning.  Don’t get sucked in.  I care about you.  Go read a book.  Call your grandmother.  Find a new hobby.  Anything.  

One could argue Flacco was our MVP this season for causing the switch to be made at QB!

Retards are coming...the retards are coming

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Ratbird said:

Fuck.  I came here for relief from our message board only to learn that Joe Flacco actually beat you guys this year.   Hurts even more.

He actually didn't do much at all.  Mariotta just sucked more.  That ass clown somehow got pressure from only a 2 man rush. Totally shameful performance.

1 hour ago, SlurpyDurpyDo said:

We have culture, jazz, and the best BBQ. Plus hot chicks.

I live in Missouri

KC BBQ has nothing on Memphis or TN as a whole when it comes to some BBQ. You want to say KC has the best Jazz to the fucking nations Music City? Hot Chicks? 

Missouri does have beautiful women. I’ll admit that, but I’ll trade a KC dime for a Nashville bride any day. 

Talk that Shit. 

In the end it’s going to mean nothing as we beat your ass again in KC in the playoffs once again. 

this time it won’t be a wildcard game as you are very well aware of. 

It’s a trip to the Super Bowl and Andy Reid will serve it to us on a silver platter. 

scoring 51 last week may actually come back to hurt you this week. You’ll be way to confident and over zealous and once it starts to not go the way it went against Houston they will self destruct like every Andy Reid team does. 

goodluck. 

I hope all of your players stay healthy. I don’t want to hear any excuses when we whoop y’all again. 

3 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

And he will, all over your bitch made secondary. Y'all forgot what defeat tastes like so we're gonna dig da boot so far up your ass y'all breath will smell like leather. 

You one dimensional ass mofos don't know what you are walking into this week.  We ain't the punchless patsies with an old ass QB and no weapons, we ain't that team in purple with a RB playing QB who can't throw down the field.  You are playing the best QB and player in the game and a defense that finished top 10 in points allowed.  Have fun getting that ass stomped Sunday.  We won't be denied this year.    Mahomes and the team is on a mission.  Nice little cinderfella story you got going there but it ends Sunday.  

We have also beaten the fraudulent ravens (we are 2-0 against Lamar Tebow) and the patsies.   At least you can cherish that gift we gave you in week 10, which led to us getting Suggs....  Your little run is over.  

3 hours ago, SlurpyDurpyDo said:

We have culture, jazz, and the best BBQ. Plus hot chicks.

Culture my ass. You're a fucking Fly-over state. 

Your state has "4 distinct geographic regions" ... and 3 of the are PLAINS haha. GTFO. 

TN has the same culture as the whole state of Misery in one city - Memphis. We've got the music capitol of the world in Nashville. 

Your women are average. Ive been all over the world, no state has better looking women and the USA in general is weak because we are obese as fuck. Missouri has 63.5% fatties/obese.. TN at 65%... but weve got like 10% more people... so more less fat women in TN. 

TN destroys in culture, Universities, music, food, nature, no income tax, things to fucking do, and women. 

Oh, and our football team owns you - ESPECIALLY at your stadium...

AND the Titans scored more Offensive TDs than KC this reg season - in significantly less plays. 

1 hour ago, ARROW said:

You one dimensional ass mofos don't know what you are walking into this week.  We ain't the punchless patsies with an old ass QB and no weapons, we ain't that team in purple with a RB playing QB who can't throw down the field.  You are playing the best QB and player in the game and a defense that finished top 10 in points allowed.  Have fun getting that ass stomped Sunday.  We won't be denied this year.    Mahomes and the team is on a mission.  Nice little cinderfella story you got going there but it ends Sunday.  

Titans scored more Offensive TDs than KC this year.... without our starter for 6 weeks. ... who - btw - had a significantly higher Rating and TD% compared to your all-world QB. 

Looks like you dont know what you're walking into.... 

Edited by titanruss