Why Are We Losing?

TerryBoats

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The record would be much better if we had been playing the better QB from the start.    As for yesterday, we didn't have our best offensive weapon, our stud rookie lineman didn't play, our #

Pees isn't the problem.  We better hope like hell he doesn't retire.

55 minutes ago, TitansGoodLuck24 said:

I'm black and just remember it being brought up one time. Apparently its really out there.

But I've also had people here tell me to not get upset that others are using the N word freely, shut me down for not wanting Americans killed by police (will let you fill in the blanks), and spout extremely racist rhetoric they could only hear from a site like that, or other white racists.

I'm not saying it has anything to do with the QB debate, have just seen other things here that I had never experienced in life before. The internet provides a hell of a shield for hate. There are probably less than a handful of black posters and they run off all but 1 who capes for their shit.

Wtf are you talking about? What did I say there that made you mention your race or any of that lol. Now I haven't checked out that reddit but I assume it is mariota fans going 2 bat for him.

1 minute ago, TitansGoodLuck24 said:

I'm talking about some of the individuals who led the anti-Mariota hate campaign waaay before the pre-season even started. I'm not new or naive and know exactly what certain posters have said in the past. 

No sweat. I just don't believe some posters have our player's best interests at heart. It's not always race. However, I've seen things here that I've NEVER seen anyplace else. Period. I'm from KY and grew up around the culture and still hadn't experienced it until here.

Im not saying racism isn't a thing but you may want 2 look before you type. I was joking about a mariota fan club reddit (still assuming). And you quoted me like I quoted your nazi storm trooper post.

And im sure 99% of people on here who have ever said anything about Mariota's race are joking. Polynesian people are like inuits or aboriginal people. No1 has anything against them lol.

19 minutes ago, japan said:

Is this a Righteous sock account?

No.  This is luckycharmsbot fifth or so account after getting banned so many times.  Righteous isn't a Mariota stan either and doesn't profess to be the smartest guy in the room.  

2 hours ago, reo said:

Comes back to the running game again.

No Henry. No running game. Then they try and run play action w/ 2 man routes so no one bites and no one is open... sack.

1. Lewis averaged 5 ypc

2. The success or lack thereof of the running game doesnt mean anything for playaction

7 minutes ago, TitansGoodLuck24 said:

Was banned the 1st time for taking up for police corruption victims while you un-American fucks allowed Americans to get murdered by the state.

Wouldn't be no Kaep without me and Darren

Ok dude, I am a white guy who was on the Kap side of things and this is just getting retarded. I know there are a few racist jackasses on herr but for the most part this is a fun place 2 talk football and shit to each other. If you can't take a joke here and there and notice the difference between that and real insults or racism you need help.

4 minutes ago, TitansGoodLuck24 said:

I'm a police corruption victim who's seen this thing from beginning to end. I don't give a flying fuck about racist or boot lickers and don't really have a tolerance for either.

As the fanbase grows I'll allow either, and gladly welcome anybody without that mindset. Including LEO. Maybe with a discount for them.

I know better than to know there are more than a few, even if some are good at hiding it. I respect certain posters JakePa (yea we'd chop it up while some would hate) over others who hide things. I have friends from all over.

#TitanUp and lets hope the entire fanbase becomes one. No need to discriminate against fans who love the same team.

I don't give a shit what you have been threw when you cry like a bitch on a football forum about it. When I was growing up in Miami I had a very diverse group of friends.

Whenever we were all out together the cops stoped us all the time assuming white black and hispanic people could only hang out for one reason. I was pulled over driving to a buddies house once and they tried 2 get me 2 say the weed in the car was my Hispanic friend's drugs. I was in a park and saw the cops talk 2 a group of black people for 10min before they walked up 2 me and my white buddy and ask us 2 questions and walk on.

Almost every girl I have dated has been black or hispanic. I get racism and trying to fight against it. But this is the wrong place for it. You are not going 2 gain anything here.

I have not faced the racism from authority figures you have but going 2 a school that was 70% black and 20% hispanic growing up I know the feeling. Especially as a white guy who wanted 2 play sports. You have 2 do twice what everyone else does to gain respect.

And you know what. It made me stronger, I gained friends, I learned about other cultures. I became a better person. I embraced this and that is what you evidently can't or don't want to do.

My advice. Grow up.

2 minutes ago, TitansGoodLuck24 said:

Cops got murked when we stood up. Keep that bitchassness away from me. We're real Americans

I don't five a fuck where you're from

I am sure your a real gangster now stfu

Edited by Callidus

Just now, TitansGoodLuck24 said:

Real Miamians would smack the fuck out of you you stupid bitch. Especially Haitians and Jamaicans. Go play somewhere

Lol, some of my best friends were from there. As well as Puerto Rico, Guatemala, El Salvador, and general African Americans. You have no Idea who I am or what I have been through.

The fact I think this funny and you seem to be seething should tell you something.