Inside Info Marcus hurt his shoulder against N.E

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Asked not to say anything.    Posts to TitansReport

Marcus Mariota sucks. That’s his injury. Keep nonsense like this shit off the board.

Not sure what the fascination is with rehashing every aspect of Mariota's tenure as the Titans starting QB, he is done in Nashville its time to move on.

4 minutes ago, EnlightenedTitan777 said:

His best throw was right before he went flying a rope to Delanie since then noticeably less zip 

He’s had “noticably less zip” for years now. I saw him in training camp before preseason and his throws were constantly floaters and looked poor. I was greatly concerned with how he looked in the practices I saw and had little hope for him this season at that point. 

Edited by tgo

This is just one last excuse because he bombed out in a make or break year.  Instead of stepping up and seizing the moment, he shit the bed.

its amazing the amount of denial about him,  He sucks as an NFL QB.  Tannehill is far from great but he’s light years better than Pineapple Tebow.

The war is over.

There have been whispers about this and obviously Titans and other F Words reported he was about to go on IR. I've heard others say they have heard stuff too.

There are a few problems with the theory. 

#1 he's still the back-up. He's obv healthy enough to play still

#2 He was never on the injury report and he seemed fine after it. 

Part of me wants to believe the retarded moron injured himself in the preseason of his "make or break season". It was so utterly stupid to take that hit with what all he had on the line. Totally fitting. 

There are some real possibilities. He or his agent are leaking this to try and make an excuse for his terrible play and benching. 

Or his fanboys are clinging to the theory rather than accept the reality he's a scrub. 

It doesn't matter though, Tannehill is clearly better and is the concern with the team now. MM will be someone else's problem next year