Albert Breer is reporting teams were calling the Titans about Adoree Jackson before the trade deadline

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, GZATheGenius said:

Byards been non existent since we played the Broncos. We should try to trade him for Trent Williams the offensive linemen from the Skins.

A couple games without a turnover and you think a fs that you dont ever hear about sucks. You are fucking clueless. You dont wana hear a dbs name unless he is making a pic. 

7 hours ago, Thrill said:

Adoree is getting 10-15 mil a year. Corners get overpaid big time in FA and he and his agent aren’t idiots. He’s probably a top 10 corner in the league right now and we’ll have to pay him like one. 

TOP 10? Lmao

Nah. Yall forget how little the CB's had to cover prior to his injury. We weren't scoring points, and teams didn't need to throw much. 

52 minutes ago, Callidus said:

Im white so ill take the flak for this if it osnt funny, but.......

The words you are looking for are...

Come on, man!

13 minutes ago, GZATheGenius said:

I'm just saying we might of paid to much for Byard. We should have waited until the season is over and evaluate him then. Some of that Moola could go towards signing Mariota or Tannehill to a bigger contract extension. I'm not interested in a safety who makes plays every 2 games. We need somebody consistent. He doesn't consistently make plays like Ed Reed or Ronnie Lott. Id move Adoree to safety and move Leshaun Sims to starting corner at least. Bring Byard in in special packages.

Hard to keep up with who is who's shtick accounts these days.

28 minutes ago, patsplat said:

The words you are looking for are...

Come on, man!

I knew Id get Shit, i was just being honest. Growing up in a rough part of town that is just what pops into my head. Im liberberal as hell and I think shying away from one white guy making a joke is dumb. 

There was no racist intention, i was just pointing out my reaction. 

If everyone still dislikes it i can remove it.

50 minutes ago, GZATheGenius said:

I'm just saying we might of paid to much for Byard. We should have waited until the season is over and evaluate him then. Some of that Moola could go towards signing Mariota or Tannehill to a bigger contract extension. I'm not interested in a safety who makes plays every 2 games. We need somebody consistent. He doesn't consistently make plays like Ed Reed or Ronnie Lott. Id move Adoree to safety and move Leshaun Sims to starting corner at least. Bring Byard in in special packages.

Separate me from any of your previous conflicts you had here. This is just me and you talking here, no one else is reading. Please tell me you’re fucking joking

8 hours ago, Callidus said:

I undersold him you are right but as good as he has played this year he isnt a top 10 cornor. Top25 sure if he keeps this up. But even then we are talking 2 12mil contracts. We can eat that. Once we have mary off the books it should be easy. Unless we resign tanny which even on a friendly deal will mess everything up

Are you advocating going with a rookie and a scrub (cheap veteran) backup at QB? The best thing that could happen to the Titans right now is RT playing well enough to earn one those contracts that will 'mess everything up'. All the FA decisions will need to be made prior to the draft, keep in mind.