• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mariota/Lewis for Rosen/Drake.

Please be us!

After seeing Lewis catch that 3 yard pass Titans should have upped the offer

Henry is better suited for a power running attack that utilizes playaction. 

I was interested to see what he looked like in more 3WR sets, and today he looked atrocious. He's just too damn slow in his buildup in that scheme -- you need someone with more accleration and lateral explosion. 

We actually motioned Henry out wide a good bit and went empty back, which worked pretty well. Even though he isn't beating anyone on the outside, the threat forced teams to mark him. I think a RB who can actually beat a LB 1-on-1 would be way more dangerous. When they kept Henry in to run on those sets he looked like the slowest guy on the field.

Also, you could tell pretty easily when it was a run based on the TE in the game and some alignments. We telegraphed runs on 3 WR sets really, really badly. One reason was because they weren't running any playaction early, which made no damn sense. 

5 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

I don’t get the Henry love still. I’m pretty neutral on him because he is what he is. 

27 rushes for negative yards and he’s no threat in the passing game unless it’s a wide open screen. 

we are rumored to be looking at Drake for a reason. 

Especially not as an every down back. He is so slow out of the hole. To make things worse, we are using him wrong.

Henry looks to be back to pre Eddie motivational talk form. Weird for a contract year but whatever. He's a useful back to have in the rotation but he's not every down and shouldn't be paid as such.

I remember LenDale having far more crucial 1st down runs (late in games despite the stacking). Henry just seems to disappear lately.

The hate for Henry on this board is unreal. "I want a shiny new Drake doll." "He can only catch screens"

JFC. You people are fucking idiots. 

He is there every game and is a threat to take it to the house every play. 

Dion Lewis is one of those all around backs, eh Scotty?

7 minutes ago, OzTitan said:

Henry looks to be back to pre Eddie motivational talk form. Weird for a contract year but whatever. He's a useful back to have in the rotation but he's not every down and shouldn't be paid as such.

I remember LenDale having far more crucial 1st down runs (late in games despite the stacking). Henry just seems to disappear lately.

I know right? It's almost like a pep talk doesn't actually fix anything...

15 minutes ago, OzTitan said:

What are you talking about? Henry ran very well today considering. He had a long run called back for a hold too.