nine

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll tell you, the biggest thing I noticed was zip on the ball and pocket awareness.  It was like Mariota was terrified to hang out in the pocket and wait for the big hit.  He was always moving and to

One thing I notice about the offense is they have no blitz beaters. When the safety slides over the slot WR and the slot CB clearly shows blitz, our WRs still run deep routes right into the safety.  T

It's hard to believe watching that video that Mariota is a 5th year QB who was drafted 2nd overall.    Looks like a poor man's Johnny Manziel. 

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Tomachek said:

All 3 receivers had their hands on the ball, and were so close to having their feet come in bounds.

I didn't see the first two because MM is unwatchable, but I don't see how the Tannehill sideline throw could have been a catch.  However,I think we'll see more opportunities for our WRs to make the high-level catches that they are capable of with a QB change

1 minute ago, abc2330 said:

I didn't see the first two because MM is unwatchable, but I don't see how the Tannehill sideline throw could have been a catch.  However,I think we'll see more opportunities for our WRs to make the high-level catches that they are capable of with a QB change

I'm not disagreeing there, I just open the WR's make some of those catches.

5 minutes ago, Tomachek said:

This one? Balls in his hands at that point, alot of green to try and put his feet down.

Screenshot_20191015-100414.png

I could be way off but isnt that theball 3 yards away the shadow of it next 2 his feet? Him being feet out of bounds may have been a exaderatiin but either my screen and that photoare so bad I dont see it or you arnt righton this one. 

Nm, it is just my shity phone and the bad pic. That shadow cant bw the ball all the othera are going in the opposite direction.

My bad.

Edited by Callidus

41 minutes ago, IrishTitansFan said:

The play where the Broncos rushed 2 and Mariota ran into the pressure is hilarious

You probably saw my post on this in another thread, but is how Mariota performed worse or the fact there are people online who blamed the Oline being “lazy” as part of the struggle?

14 minutes ago, Mettamucil said:

Never has been, all the way back to Oregon. This is what he's always been, and the only thing he was ever going to be.  Larger problem, muscle memory.  He literally cannot pass a football. showed in his pro day. 

If you look back Oregon has never produced an impact caliber NFL QB for years... they don't have time to read defenses its a system that says HIKE -AND -GO....I think the last Known QB that was great was Dan Fouts ..Heck they probably had leather helments back then..lol..At the end of the day the Titans took a bad QB and I hope they finally realize it ..

4 minutes ago, Mettamucil said:

Trust me faggot, you exist because to this point i have allowed it.

But, i do not have to.

Maybe i will introduce you to the reality that some people don't give a shit 

You couldn't even make me nervous 

Give it your best shot. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA