Training Camp Discussion

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm somebody who tries to make it through every thread, but I just had to give up 8 pages ago; the one thread that shouldn't be a fucking Mariota debate just has to be hijacked by the same usual suspe

Those clips of Humphries are pretty friggin' impressive....very Derrick Mason-esque.   Really quick feet, great balance and body control....the type of receiver who will set up a defender and create s

This is the story of Taywan's life. 

Posted Images

It's obvious the team has a very good handle on where they need to improve.

They added Wake to help rush only 4 and added Hooker for their big nickel for coverage. With this schedule they will have to blitz less and get pressure with 4. I do not trust Jackson and Butler playing a lot of man with this schedule/QBs. 

They have to score more points too. Brown, Humphries and Tannehill help or could potentially help in Tannehill's case. 

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

This is the biggest threat to the defense imo.  They have to be able to stop the pass and the best way to do that is with rushing 4 and playing good coverage.  Here's to hoping Wake has more in the gas tank than most people believe or that Finch is good enough to be a threat.  Landry just has to take the next step.  If he doesn't, it could get real ugly with the QBs the Titans face this season.  

2 minutes ago, Justafan said:

This is the biggest threat to the defense imo.  They have to be able to stop the pass and the best way to do that is with rushing 4 and playing good coverage.  Here's to hoping Wake has more in the gas tank than most people believe or that Finch is good enough to be a threat.  Landry just has to take the next step.  If he doesn't, it could get real ugly with the QBs the Titans face this season.  

Simmons Casey Landry and Wake should be a formidable 4 man.

I’m personally hoping Jones and the IDL depth make an impact creating disruption. If the depth there is as good as reported, where Casey doesn’t have to be the only man there, it would make a huge difference for the rest of the defense. 

3 hours ago, JMoney420 said:

Guessin he didn’t practice but can’t be for sure about that...

3 hours ago, JMoney420 said:

Yea I think Danes been overlooked sum just cause of how well Hooker has played...Seems as though he’s had a good camp,we’re deep af and Def set at safety.

He did hold him out. The really interesting thing he said about him was how limited he was last year due to the fact that he had been only asked to play one coverage at one position in college and had to pick up a whole lot both in the classroom and on the practice field to get up to speed to play how the Titans wanted to use him.

4 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Wonder if Nate Davis and Jonnu Smith will see a few snaps in PSG4, both are back in full training and both could probably do with some live action to knock the rust off.

Can't see Vrabel risking Henry, he is just way to important to risk.

Agreed on all points. I’d love to see Jonnu get some snaps to knock off the rust. And I really am hoping he can find some success and continue to build on what he was doing later in the season. 

On 8/23/2019 at 8:53 PM, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Watching the injury carnage in the Bills/Lions game I wouldn't be disappointed if the starters played little to no time against the Steelers, would be nothing worse than losing an important player in a meaningless preseason game.

Only a few starters should play at all - the ones who need it. 

Pamphile, AJ Brown, Landry if he’s healthy, maybe Saffold. 

Conklin, Lewan, Kelly need to be in street clothes. Let Marz, Pasztor, Hall play this whole game. 

Edited by tgo