Analyzing the Titans Schedule

scine09

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I do these most years.  Sometimes it's not about who you play but when you play them.  Playing a team coming off a short week is a lot different than playing a team coming off a bye.  Sometimes you pl

@scine09, these are a great read man.  Thanks for putting this together.  I always find this stuff enlightening and informative.  The random facts are a nice touch. 

I figured it would be a change from the normal Mariota stuff.

44 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

Hey Homers, this is what I refer to as tard tendencies. At 2 in the morning the wolf probably said, no not MikeTard, give this one to ScineTard. Give everybody a coffee time howl Touched.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

spacer.png

2 hours ago, ManningEnvy said:

Hey Homers, this is what I refer to as tard tendencies. At 2 in the morning the wolf probably said, no not MikeTard, give this one to ScineTard. Give everybody a coffee time howl Touched.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wait... He got a wolf too?

hadn't really paid attention to the fact that we play the Texans 2 times in the last 3 games.

kinda fucked up actually.

If one of the two  teams is out of the race this can be a pretty big advantage to the other team especially in the division.

I like the division games to close out the season but you gotta put the other game earlier.

24 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

How many 1st year coaches/coordinators do we face?

Likewise, how many fairly new coaches with a year in the same system?  

I figure as the season progresses, the new coaches/systems may stumble as the tape on them accumulates. 

I like that we face a first time coach right out of the gate in Clev.

1 hour ago, bizzyeddie said:

hadn't really paid attention to the fact that we play the Texans 2 times in the last 3 games.

kinda fucked up actually.

If one of the two  teams is out of the race this can be a pretty big advantage to the other team especially in the division.

I like the division games to close out the season but you gotta put the other game earlier.

I think the last 3 weeks should be only division games.  Play each team once in the final 3 weeks.  

10 minutes ago, scine09 said:

I think the last 3 weeks should be only division games.  Play each team once in the final 3 weeks.  

that would be great...maybe not completely feasible but at least bunch em up as much as possible.

should try to start the season with divisional games also...put all the other teams in the middle as much as possible.

just weird if the Titans fall off a cliff and are looking to next years draft that the Texans get to play them 2 of the last 3 weeks of the season....or vice versa...I get it that some teams get luckier than others based on who they play but those final games can make a big difference going against teams that are done and then you add in that it's divisional games?   Seems kinda fucked up to me.

unless it's the Texans that are a mess at the end of the season...then good job schedule makers!