Analyzing the Titans Schedule

scine09

14 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Joke is on you, I give it 5 pages before the talking heads start parroting their favorite analysts talking points. Thanks for the OC I always like to see the schedule analyzed game by game.

I’ve barely even opened any of the threads this off-season.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I do these most years.  Sometimes it's not about who you play but when you play them.  Playing a team coming off a short week is a lot different than playing a team coming off a bye.  Sometimes you pl

@scine09, these are a great read man.  Thanks for putting this together.  I always find this stuff enlightening and informative.  The random facts are a nice touch. 

I figured it would be a change from the normal Mariota stuff.

On 7/19/2019 at 9:46 PM, No1TitansFan said:

Part of that, though, is that a lot of the media are lazy when it comes to doing in depth analysis on small market teams. They see a bunch of other media picking the Colts to be really good, and a question mark surrounding Mariota at QB and just feed off the narrative. Guarantee when they're making their cheat sheet to make their picks off of, the Titans are one of the last ones they're working on.

Of course they’re picking the colts to be really good. Anyone with half a brain knows they’re far and away the best team in the South if the line plays anything like it did the 2nd half of last year... and it’s not even close

2 hours ago, Bulluck4dmvp said:

They have Luck, we don’t. Pretty simple lol

The Colts are no longer a shitty roster with Luck single handidly dragging them to the post season. They've added a lot of talent across the board.

The Colts aren't trying to win the South, they are trying to win the SB

41 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

The Colts are no longer a shitty roster with Luck single handidly dragging them to the post season. They've added a lot of talent across the board.

The Colts aren't trying to win the South, they are trying to win the SB

No disagreement but the results would be comparable if you switched Luck to our roster.