Kellyanne Conway Determined Guilty of Violating Hatch Act

tgo

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm still here! Thanks for asking. Now that I have grand kids and have been travelling more than usual, I have been reading more and posting less. Also, I realize that Trump was correct when he said,

Do you have a non-whataboutism stance on anything? 

Again, we get it. People should be hanged because talk radio made you not like them. You fucking child. 

The government office that oversees compliance with the Hatch Act has recommended that White House counselor Kellyanne Conway be removed from federal service.

The U.S. Office of Special Counsel sent a report to President Donald Trump on Thursday that said Conway violated the law numerous times by criticizing Democratic presidential candidates while speaking in her official capacity during television interviews and on social media.

The office, which is not affiliated with Robert Mueller, has never before made such a recommendation for a White House official.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/13/federal-agency-recommends-that-kellyanne-conway-be-removed-from-service-over-hatch-act-1364221

Kellyanne has been a loyal and a fierce public defender of Trump (truth be damned).

Trump will ignore the recommendation as flawed or 'deep state/dem' biased and look to whitewash this away.

Hatch Act, Shmatch Act,... this is all part of a dem do-over!!

7 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Wow, skin her alive.  Meanwhile Dems can call for Trump being imprisoned and all kinds of shit. 

You really can't complain about this. Trump normalized and brought political imprisonment into the national discourse, or have you forgotten "lock her up"?