BeedoeLaw

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought the name sounded familiar  

FFS.  LaFleur doesn't owe the Titans anything.  He had an opportunity to be a HC and took it.  Happens all of the time.

I would not mind at all if he didn’t play until next year. 

Posted Images

I just believe J Rob has to do something on the DL. As it stands right now, we are thin and lack the talent necessary.  Even if Simmons was healthy and a go for the start of the season, we would still need help. J Rob has to have a plan to sign a vet at some point. 

32 minutes ago, BeedoeLaw said:

I just believe J Rob has to do something on the DL. As it stands right now, we are thin and lack the talent necessary.  Even if Simmons was healthy and a go for the start of the season, we would still need help. J Rob has to have a plan to sign a vet at some point. 

What? No we wouldn’t. 

4 hours ago, tgo said:

What? No we wouldn’t. 

What’s he talking about? We rolled with 4 DL and a bevy of LB last year. 

We have 4 starters on DL without Simmons. We just need someone like Dickerson or Kilgo to take the 5th spot before Simmons comes back if we even keep 5. Probably go with 4

Casey, Johnson, Jones, Urban and Simmons on PUP or IRDTR although I would love to see them bring in Liuget as another man upfront. If Daniels is cut we should absolutely go for him. 

It isn’t plausible but LaFleur and his GM should call JR and offer Daniels for a conditional pick like a 6th or 7th. 

LaFleur owes JR. 

no way Robinson hires him over the other guys he interviewed last year if he knew he would be gone in a year. 

But that hat also shows JR was interviewing highly sought after guys. 

LaFleur became HC in GB and Day became the HC at Ohio State. Two very prominent and historical teams in their leagues. 

He wasn’t fucking around.

it also tells me Arthur Smith May be more qualified than we believe if JR hired him instead of going after “brilliant minds” again. For all we know Smith is a brilliant guy but we would never know bc he has only coached positions. 

I have faith. 

And holy smokes what a rabbit trail I just went on

Edited by Kyle021

5 hours ago, tgo said:

What? No we wouldn’t. 

You have an awful lot of faith in players that did not register a sack last year, and were routinely blown off the ball on running plays. What would happen if Casey or Simmons were hurt?

• 1 month later...

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27250115/source-packers-release-veteran-dt-daniels

A big salary, an injury and some high-priced additions on defense spelled the end for Mike Daniels with the Green Bay Packers.

The team will release Daniels, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter on Wednesday, one day before the Packers' first training camp practice.

While the former Pro Bowl defensive tackle's release might have come as a surprise, Daniels was due to make $8.5 million this season -- $7.6 million base salary, $500,000 roster bonus and $400,000 workout bonus -- in the final year of a four-year, $41 million contract extension signed on Dec. 13, 2015, when he looked like a future star.