Barnwell: Every NFL team's most likely candidate for post-draft trade or cut

Titans279

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think Kyle Rudolph is the most likely player the Titans would trade for if anyone. Or sign if they were cut.    ESPN reported that the Vikings fielded multiple trade calls for him and are

I think Kyle Rudolph is the most likely player the Titans would trade for if anyone. Or sign if they were cut. 

ESPN reported that the Vikings fielded multiple trade calls for him and are open to trading him still or even releasing him given how tight their cap situation is. 

He'd be a great addition to the team with Walker and Smith still recovering and would really be a help even after they're healthy. 

Downing would know him really well and he could be had on the cheap. He'd come in and be the best 2nd tight end in the NFL imo

The issue is that he's not a great blocker, although is a capable blocker and has improved in recent years. But he's 6'6, 265. 

I'd also be open to trading for Duke Johnson though. 

Edited by tgo

2 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

I'd prefer Johnson over Lewis. 

Rudolph is crap.  Run blocking is horrible.  Stocker was actually the 6th rated TE per PFF last year and keeping him would have been a much better idea than spending anything for Rudolph.  I suspect JRob is comfortable with the young guys he has behind Smith and Walker. 

Rudolph isn't crap. He's an 8 year starter with excellent production. I draft him onto my fantasy team most years, he's an under-rated productive player. 

But yes, he's not a great blocker, only an above average one. But he brings something different to the table than a Delanie Walker or a Jonnu Smith. 

17 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Per PFF he is at the bottom of the barrel as far as TEs go run blocking.  He has had the privilege of being the starter at TE for the Vikings so he gets some production.  Cousins threw for 4300 yards so any decent TE could get some scraps from that. 

He's been consistently productive over his 8 year starting career. 

I just hope losing stocker doesn’t create the ripple effect losing fasano did.It felt like losing fasano our offense looked outta sink all he sudden.Could Been Murray being old,Henry inconsistency idk but Conk was getting beat run game couldn’t get rite.I like Pruitt and Firsker they seem to have potential.Pruitt is intriguing didn’t see him much but he moved pretty fluid and his blocking was capable.

1 minute ago, Soxcat said:

Do you think he is worth a 4th round pick in the last year of his contract?

No. We don't even have a 4th round pick. 

I'm talking about a late round pick or signing him after/if he gets released. 

Edited by tgo

1 hour ago, tgo said:

Rudolph isn't crap. He's an 8 year starter with excellent production. I draft him onto my fantasy team most years, he's an under-rated productive player. 

But yes, he's not a great blocker, only an above average one. But he brings something different to the table than a Delanie Walker or a Jonnu Smith. 

He underperforms, rarely gets TD's. Last year was a good year for him and he had 12 games under 50 yds. 4 td. 

He got 16 of his 64 rec, 194 of 634 yds, and 2 of 4 TD in 2 games. Literally 30% of his production came in 2 games. 

Take out those 2 games and his avgs: 

3.2 rec 28 yd 0.13TD per game lol......he's putting up serious numbers lmao

5 minutes ago, rns90 said:

I'm hoping McCoy gets cut.

Not sure if he's a fit or not. Basically a pure 3 technique like Casey. 

But maybe they would move him around and be able to use him. 

55 minutes ago, tgo said:

Not sure if he's a fit or not. Basically a pure 3 technique like Casey. 

But maybe they would move him around and be able to use him. 

I think he meant LeSean McCoy. I don’t know about personality fit, but he’s a huge upgrade over Lewis. 

1 minute ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I think he meant LeSean McCoy. I don’t know about personality fit, but he’s a huge upgrade over Lewis. 

Oh. Sorry