Well Done Jon Robinson

AvgJoe

3 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

FWIW JRob was raving about Mariota today on radio, mentioned today at OTA's that the ball was popping out of his hand and physically looked the best he has in quite a while.

They said the same thing at the beginning of camp last year too.  

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus Christ. Jake is one sad individual. Not only is he dumb as rocks, he also seems to easily get bent out of shape by anonymous people on the internet.    Momma should have swallowed him

Robinson has upgraded the roster big time since he got here. Maybe faint praise considering what he inherited   Not only has he upgraded position groups but he's improved the overall depth. 

So... we're right back where we started? ?

4 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

FWIW JRob was raving about Mariota today on radio, mentioned today at OTA's that the ball was popping out of his hand and physically looked the best he has in quite a while.

Uh oh. 

8 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

I thought he was still allegedly hurt?

"Remember the "Real Breaking News Being overlooked"

1 minute ago, OILERMAN said:

If I had to guess he is fully functional from a moving/throwing the ball perspective but limited in regards to being cleared to take hits in live NFL action, good thing is there is plenty of time until he needs to worry about full contact.

3 hours ago, TitanicoNFLriotFAN said:

Try to go and dumbfuck you parents!! You damn waldo!!!

Do you have even a basic understanding of grammar/syntax/style?

Your suggestion, "Try to go and dumbfuck you parents!!" does not even compute, unless "dumbfuck" is a new verb with which I'm unfamiliar and allows unfamiliar grammatical/syntactical rules to apply.  Shit, maybe you're a savant.

As for the "waldo" reference, please explain.  Makes zero sense to me.

I fear you may have contracted the dumb.  Well...in fact...I'm certain of it.

Dumbass.

37 minutes ago, CharrdWood said:

Do you have even a basic understanding of grammar/syntax/style?

Your suggestion, "Try to go and dumbfuck you parents!!" does not even compute, unless "dumbfuck" is a new verb with which I'm unfamiliar and allows unfamiliar grammatical/syntactical rules to apply.  Shit, maybe you're a savant.

Maybe "dumbfucking" is the cool new thing all the kids are doing nowadays. Just running around aimlessly like a zombie with a raging hard-on looking for any orifice to stick it in. I guess your parents were supposed to be the objective of this dumbfuckery.

As for the Waldo comment? Maybe you're supposed to hide in a crowd of normal people like Waldo before dumbfucking your folks. If they spot you before you've stuck it in then they win and you have to try again.

If that's not the correct answer then someone else will have to try a guess because my brain can handle trying to decipher only so much stupidity before it starts to break.

2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

thats great news if true. 

you misinterpreted my thread Oman. if he's not healthy it is absolutely big news as the switch away from mariota has likely already begun. if he's not healthy.. most all (save 3-4) of the mariota "homers" have said they will be ready to move on. We all know we cant have a guy lead the team if he cant be on the field. 

if he's really actually healthy. then thats fantastic news. 

i assume, like Aussie said. That he can throw fine now but that he's not healed enough to get hit. if theres any numbness or issues with the arm. they certainly arent saying anything about it until it matters. in which case they have tannehill to take over... so its all good. 

Edited by titanruss

3 hours ago, titanruss said:

most all (save 3-4) of the mariota "homers" have said they will be ready to move on. We all know we cant have a guy lead the team if he cant be on the field. 

I sure as fuck ain't moving on. I wouldn't move on from Mariota even if he became...

...the new Night King. Of course, Oman will see this and talk shit about how the Night King had way better accuracy than Mariota. But that's alright... the Night King's pocket awareness was WAAAAAAAY worse than Mariota's so HAHAHAHAHAHA SUCKA!

Spoiler Wrap^ just in case there are people in here who haven't seen the stuff yet but plan on seeing the stuff.

If Marcus does fail again what does everyone want the Titans to do in order to get a franchise QB? Draft or trade for someone existing in the NFL now?

I may have said it before but I just don't want to go through another rookie. I don't know who it is but I rather just some somewhat young existing player that can be good enough for a few years.

1 hour ago, Somedude said:

If Marcus does fail again what does everyone want the Titans to do in order to get a franchise QB? Draft or trade for someone existing in the NFL now?

I may have said it before but I just don't want to go through another rookie. I don't know who it is but I rather just some somewhat young existing player that can be good enough for a few years.

franchise one of the two on the roster now. trade away any player and future picks necessary to get the capital to move up to where we need to be to get our guy in 2020 or 2021

On 4/28/2019 at 1:30 PM, OILERMAN said:

If Landry improves like he should in year two and Wake maintains what he did last year the pass rush is going to be better. 

Also you expect the defense to be better in year 2 with Pees not having to teach the defense

True and dont forget about Finch.

So if we dont have any setbacks we will be good.

Landry,Wake,Finch and we also drafted Walker/Long in the 5th/6th

Also once we get Simmons playing along side Casey there will be an upswing in pressures.

Would love to see the Titans try and add a good DE to go with Casey and Simmons.

Robinson/Vrabel/Pees must keep improving the defense with Luck,Foles,Watson in our division.

IMHO AFC South is the best division in the NFL.