Week 1 Game Thread: Titans @ Dolphins

Jonboy

39 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Smart coaches hide bad QBs

You think Vrabel and LaFleur think Mariota is bad? Are they going to push for a new QB then?

Is that new or did they think he was bad when they took the job?

Does JRob think he’s bad? 

Do you think the whole organization thinks he’s bad and still made no effort to get a good QB last offseason? They’re just putting up a charade that he’s the guy?

• Jonboy unpinned this topic
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was pretty much willing to give Vrabel a pass but this was a coaching disaster......   Wasted TOs, STs blunders, the defense was totally confused early, they played Henry way too much earl

Wouldn't this just be the icing on the shit cake. 

Posted Images

I just rewatched the game and MM is nowhere near as bad as some here think and peddle. 

He had one bad throw and that was the INT

Theres been miscommunication between MM and Davis and ppl started to think it was Mariota, until Gabbert comes in and it continued. 

The second pick by MM was just as much on Lewis as it was MM for being a high pass. Lewis tried getting it one handed and tipped it in the air to a Dolphin. 

Marcus was driving up and down the field against this defense and we win the game had he not been hurt. 

We were tied at beginning of 4th then Grant returns a kickoff. We answer back with a 60+ yard TD run negated by a bogus penalty. 

I chalk this L up to weather delay, and injuries and a new system. 

15 minutes ago, Kyle021 said:

I just rewatched the game and MM is nowhere near as bad as some here think and peddle. 

He had one bad throw and that was the INT

Theres been miscommunication between MM and Davis and ppl started to think it was Mariota, until Gabbert comes in and it continued. 

The second pick by MM was just as much on Lewis as it was MM for being a high pass. Lewis tried getting it one handed and tipped it in the air to a Dolphin. 

Marcus was driving up and down the field against this defense and we win the game had he not been hurt. 

We were tied at beginning of 4th then Grant returns a kickoff. We answer back with a 60+ yard TD run negated by a bogus penalty. 

I chalk this L up to weather delay, and injuries and a new system. 

Mariota is as bad as many say he is.  Need to turn the page on that clown.  Feigned injuries are a really bad look.  Stop being so forgiving of mediocre play.

7 hours ago, Titans279 said:

You think Vrabel and LaFleur think Mariota is bad? Are they going to push for a new QB then?

Is that new or did they think he was bad when they took the job?

Does JRob think he’s bad? 

Do you think the whole organization thinks he’s bad and still made no effort to get a good QB last offseason? They’re just putting up a charade that he’s the guy?

Yes.

Do you think the Jags think Bortles is bad? Of course they do. They still kept him because it's not easy to find an upgrade

4 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Yes.

Do you think the Jags think Bortles is bad? Of course they do. They still kept him because it's not easy to find an upgrade

The way Bortles is talked about by his team is way different than Mariota. 

There was a possibility they would move on from Bortles whereas we heard the opposite about that with the Titans and Mariota. 

Edited by Titans279

I trust there are things that the people on this board who played organized football know, that I don't.

That play seemed quite unusual though, and seemed just another one of many terrible calls on the road that the team has to overcome.

32 minutes ago, patsplat said:

Oh SNAP @oldschool @WG53 !

Look how smart this idiot saber fencer looks cause he believed his eyes and paid attention to the NFL QB and the NFL coach!

:cmj:

haha. As said earlier you could argue it was late but the act of hitting the QB on an option/RPO is fine.