SleepingTitan

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By snubbed, you mean blacklisted.

Yep... typically you'd expect demand to go up, but in this case... No, sucklisted. Do you think he'd be without a team if he played like Brees or Brady? Teams would be willing to suffer the non

Apparently reports out of camp indicate that all of the QBs in Baltimore are struggling mightily and I think you have to acknowledge that Kaep is an upgrade over what they have there. He might even be

Posted Images

If Kaep were a top tier QB he'd be on a roster and owners would be willing deal with the PR hit. But as a backup QB they don't think it's worth the headache/distraction. His actions off the field are absolutely a factor, but no moreso than his play on the field.

Winning trumps all, and if an owner thought he could be a key component to help his team win he'd be on a roster.

3 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

Obviously there's some things your missing. I'm not arguing with you, or the other posters who just love to argue.

My argument all along has been that if Kaep was good enough they would take the media distraction on the chin. No one wants a backup QB to bring that much attention (good and bad) to their organization. I've never disagreed that he is being blacklisted. I think he is good enough to be on an NFL roster but I don't disagree with the owners decisions due to the backlash that they could get. 

51 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Yep... typically you'd expect demand to go up, but in this case...

No, sucklisted. Do you think he'd be without a team if he played like Brees or Brady? Teams would be willing to suffer the non-sense from him if he offered anything of value other than an entourage of TMZ Sports.

If he has to be at the talent level of all time greats to get a job you're basically proving the point.