Comey just fired

pamo9

After Comey's congressional testimony the other day this move should surprise no one.  People are in jail right now for mishandling intel docs in ways that didn't approach what Huma did.

This whole nasty mess has been a clusterfuck going back over 2 years, and no one has even been indicted, much less arrested or tried.

Restoration of the rule of law and the people's faith in LE is paramount.  I don't believe Comey was capable of dealing with any of it once it became this politicized.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's an idea: When you know someone is full of shit, clearly and intentionally, with no interest in actual discussion... stop trying to discuss with him.

Every complaint a Republican had about Obama or Clinton being corrupt or inept has already been done by Trump in a more extreme way. It's unreal. 

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Bink said:

Read the letter Trump refers to as his justification for firing Comey and get back to us. Because it is not that Comey didn't indict her. At all. It's not your "lock her up"  bullshit or what you are referring to here. Read the fucking letter. 

Why read when FOX News will tell you what to think?  Having an informed opinion is hard, who has time for that shit.

8 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

After Comey's congressional testimony the other day this move should surprise no one.  People are in jail right now for mishandling intel docs in ways that didn't approach what Huma did.

This whole nasty mess has been a clusterfuck going back over 2 years, and no one has even been indicted, much less arrested or tried.

Restoration of the rule of law and the people's faith in LE is paramount.  I don't believe Comey was capable of dealing with any of it once it became this politicized.

You know the best way to restore credibility to the FBI? Have the President fire the guy investigating his administration and hand pick the replacement to finish the investigation!

TDF doesn't support Trump, he just supports everything Trump does!

2 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

You know the best way to restore credibility to the FBI? Have the President fire the guy investigating his administration and hand pick the replacement to finish the investigation!

TDF doesn't support Trump, he just supports everything Trump does!

Oh bullshit.  For the last 6 months I've been listening to lefties like yourself bitch about Comey and what he did to hillary's campaign, and how he should have stepped down or obama should have fired him.

Now trump dumps his ass and you act like your heads are exploding because you think the investigation of trump's campaign won't go forward.

Silly Dems, look at who the job falls to now.  Comey's deputy McCabe, they guy whose wife is a Dem politician and the recipient of big Dem money for her state legislative campaign.

Connect the dots ya idjit.

The investigation will move forward imo. The Deputy Director of the FBI will take over and any replacement appointed by Trump will have to get confirmed by the Senate.

Lindsey Graham is already saying there needs to be a special prosecutor bc of the and he wants to open a Sentae investigation into Trump's business dealings with Russia.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/332649-mccain-disappointed-in-trump-for-firing-comey

Edited by reo

3 hours ago, Justafan said:

Regardless of what the reason actually was or how they want to spin this, the public perception will be coverup.  Trump will lose allies because of this.  The media will be out for blood.  The Senate likely gives in to public pressure and appoints an independent prosecutor.  If that happens he's going down.

I can't wait to see the Mango Mussolini go down.  

2 hours ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Oh bullshit.  For the last 6 months I've been listening to lefties like yourself bitch about Comey and what he did to hillary's campaign, and how he should have stepped down or obama should have fired him.

Now trump dumps his ass and you act like your heads are exploding because you think the investigation of trump's campaign won't go forward.

Silly Dems, look at who the job falls to now.  Comey's deputy McCabe, they guy whose wife is a Dem politician and the recipient of big Dem money for her state legislative campaign.

Connect the dots ya idjit.

Seriously, can anyone be this dumb?

On 7/7/2016 at 7:31 PM, Denali said:

Up next:

Comey will start to face pressure to resign.

Yeah, bitches.  I saw this one coming once I saw his misconduct in the email investigation.  Except that I thought he would have the decency to resign.  He didn't, so he was fired instead.

Now, repeat after me:

Denali knows all.  Denali is wise and powerful.  We all bow to thee.