Comey just fired

pamo9

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's an idea: When you know someone is full of shit, clearly and intentionally, with no interest in actual discussion... stop trying to discuss with him.

Every complaint a Republican had about Obama or Clinton being corrupt or inept has already been done by Trump in a more extreme way. It's unreal. 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Wait, did you just come up with this name? It's great.

As much as I wish I could say I did....  I didn't.  Buddy of mine at work dropped this bit of genius on me today. I think he got it from Reddit.

33 minutes ago, MadMax said:

Seriously, can anyone be this dumb?

Who, you? 

Do you honestly think the job of law enforcement at the country's highest level hinges on a single person? 

Did you NOT hear Democrats screaming for Comey's head for the last 6 months?

Did you NOT know Andrew McCabe's wife Jill ran for state senator in Virginia?

Duckie is just being Duckie.  The only person that doesn't realize it is Duckie.  We all know how much he'd lose his mind had this been Obama. He's the only one that doesn't. 

Edited by Rogue

25 minutes ago, Rogue said:

Duckie is just being Duckie.  The only person that doesn't realize it is Duckie.  We all know how much he'd lose his mind had this been Obama. He's the only one that doesn't. 

Go look in the mirror.  You idjits have been losing your mind for months.

Comey has botched this mess from damn near the very beginning.  He had an excuse when the walls were up protecting obama's admin, and I'm sure they thought those walls would stay up when hillary got elected.

OOPS!  Like, big freakin' oops.  But, he had a hand in sinking hillary's political aspirations (thank God) so I gotta give the man props for that.

But still, Clapper goes before congress (on TV) again yesterday and says there's no evidence of collusion, and today Comey gets fired.

Not a terribly big surprise for anyone not spending time in the leftist echo chamber.  This is a huge mess in part because the FBI allowed it to become politicized to the degree that it has.  And that's on Comey, whether you like him or not.  It never should have come to this.

Edited by TitanDuckFan

Trump proves, yet again, that he's a complete idiot.  He obviously STILL has absolutely no grasp of the power and information wielded by not only the US intelligence community, but that of our allies.  

Depending on what sources you believe, we know that there's a minimum of one grand jury investigation resulting in a subpoena for records or, if you live on the wild side and follow some of the informal media sources online, there are 3 grand juries currently active (as well as a state RICO case being brought against Trump by AG Scheiderman of NY (Trump can't issue pardons on state convictions)).  

He's completely oblivious to the power of the machine he thinks he can control.  Nixon had GOP support at the beginning of Watergate.  What happened?  The media and the IC came after his ass and swayed public opinion to the point that Congress was left with the choice to either get serious about the situation or lose their jobs.  Tomorrow, I believe, we'll start to see the same things happen.  The media is already on red alert (minus Fox News), Republicans are coming out questioning this firing, and the public is getting riled up.  

There's no turning back.  One of two things happen....either we are victims of a coup by a foreign power or we take our damn country back.  After today's actions (along with several other firings of people investigating Trump) there is no more waiting around for things to correct themselves.  It's game on.

5 hours ago, Denali said:

No, Comey was wrong for not making a formal case against her.

"Although there is evidence of potential violations regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."

Oh yeah?  Guess what, bitch?  You were wrong.  Plain and simple.  Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.  Good fucking riddance.

Still waiting to know what your bar number is. 

22 minutes ago, mmmmmbeeer said:

There's no turning back.  One of two things happen....either we are victims of a coup by a foreign power or we take our damn country back.  After today's actions (along with several other firings of people investigating Trump) there is no more waiting around for things to correct themselves.  It's game on.

This "game on" shit is gonna be good.

I hope like hell it's televised.

ETA:  It better not fuck up football season coverage though.

Edited by TitanDuckFan

50 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

There is no investigation.  Better question is, will there be a reopening of the Sick Hillary Clinton investigation?  Will there be an investigation into pedogate? Will there be an investigation into Susan Rice, Barack Obama and Sally Yates (spygate)? Trump's tweet tonight may have hinted at the answer to those questions.  The phony Russian narrative has played out.  It's done.  Now comes the fun part.  Will there be anything left of the DNC and possibly even the RNC when this is over? #draintheswamp

Denies any Russian collusion but believes pedogate should be investigated. Dude...this is like Christians believing in God but denying climate change. It makes no fucking sense. 

22 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

There is actually more than 2 things that can happen. Neither of what you said will happen. You are part of the deluded. You aren't a victim of a coup by a foreign power and the majority of the country is laughing at you. Move to France. 

The majority of the country hates the current president. How again are they laughing st us? 

1 hour ago, TitanDuckFan said:

But still, Clapper goes before congress (on TV) again yesterday and says there's no evidence of collusion, and today Comey gets fired.

Weird, seems you're completely misrepresenting what he said. Unexpected!

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper said before a Senate Judiciary subcommittee that he was not aware of any evidence demonstrating collusion, but also said he had been unaware of an FBI investigation into the matter until FBI Director James Comey announced it to the public at a House hearing in March.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/08/politics/white-house-donald-trump-russia-james-clapper/