Prediction Time: Who Will the Titans Take at 25?

Jonboy

1 hour ago, Mythos27 said:

I think the best combination of a guy that we like, fills a need, and will actually be there at #25 will be Rashaan Evans. I'd love this pick as long as we didn't pass on Davenport or Landry to make it. 

I would be happy with Evans being the pick. 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm glad we made the playoffs and won a game

I have no idea why people respond to tez

This draft sucks.

4 minutes ago, socaltitan said:

I think its between Hubbard (meh), Evans, or Sweat most likely.

LVE probably won't make it to our pick. Landry is a tossup. I think JR is reluctant to move up.

I totally agree, Hubbard, Sweat, Evans. 

I still have a feeling that Evans was a hidden visit. 

I don't truly have a preference, just defense.  Evans or Landry, I'd be cool with.  Or a safety, I just think they'll probably like Cyp enough.  But at this moment I'll say the pick is Landry.

Edited by jphardy

I've begun to come around on Sweat. While I still don't see the natural pass rusher I'd like to see, all the tools are there and the biggest keys are the guy's personality and smarts. He appears smart enough to digest concepts and seems like the kind of worker that can translate his natural gifts into production if he ends up with a coach that can develop him well. It's not my ideal choice but Sweat at #25 would be fine.

6 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Hubbard might have a better chance of falling to our 2nd pick.

Totally.  There is a stark difference between the two, especially in athletic ability even though we have people trying to level the playing field for Hubbard in this regard.  It's pretty simple, yea dude played other sports, had offers; but he's just simply not on the same level of a guy like Sweat.  Just watch the first couple steps, tells you everything.

In so many words, I still wouldn't want Hubbard in round 2.  We can find someone to set the edge later in the draft if we so desire that from a player.

6 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Quickness off the ball is key.  Especially when looking at a guy transitioning from college to pros.  A slower guy simply won't beat OTs in the pros like they did in college if they are fast enough off the block.

I think we see eye to eye for this draft.  At least for the past couple of days haha.