Jonboy

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Is the pink good for you?"

Playing around with some of the different things we've been hearing. Don't think this is super accurate, but it puts a visual to some of the rumors. I put the TriStar on the sleeves because of Amy men

Posted Images

I don't really get the sword thing from the 8 that some are claiming.

I think they just wanted to put some kind of point on it somewhere because all of the other numbers have one. I suspect all 0's will have them too. It's just unnecessary, they could have just leveled it off like the rest of the number and it would look great. It's not the end of the world, I just don't understand the thinking behind it. Sometimes less is more.

Just passing through and thought I'd stop in and say , hey

I lurked in here a couple days while the Ndamukong  Suh thing was going on and enjoyed alot of your posts

As far as the new uniforms , I don't follow the Titans a whole lot , but as a casual observer , to me , they don't look a whole lot different then the old ones , but then now days it's hard to keep up , with alternate uniforms , throwback uniforms , color rush uniforms 

do have one question thought , you all getting new helmets and new logo design as well ?

25 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Considering they have a strict “do not open until this date” on the box. Yes they can get in trouble. 

Oh no some teenager gonna get fired and have to go work in the shoe store in the mall next door

small price to pay for us getting the joy of these jerseys 

2 minutes ago, IowaRam said:

Just passing through and thought I'd stop in and say , hey

I lurked in here a couple days while the Ndamukong  Suh thing was going on and enjoyed alot of your posts

As far as the new uniforms , I don't follow the Titans a whole lot , but as a casual observer , to me , they don't look a whole lot different then the old ones , but then now days it's hard to keep up , with alternate uniforms , throwback uniforms , color rush uniforms 

do have one question thought , you all getting new helmets and new logo design as well ?

The helmets are rumored to be matte Navy. And the logo is apparently not changing.

1 minute ago, IowaRam said:

New helmet color, no logo change but that's not to say that they can't use an existing alternate logo.

There was no paperwork filed though for a logo change so we knew from the start that wasn't going to happen.

3 hours ago, XanderMXIX said:

Cool now we can be like the other teams that use dark blue instead of standing out. Sounds like the want to move away from the oilers. Minimal red and light blue 

Thank God we are moving away from the Oilers and their terrible history and existence. They sucked, always sucked as a part of the NFL, and were the second largest choke artists in the history of the game after the Bills. Their owner was a piece of shit and their team was hot garbage. We aren’t that team. 

2 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Thank God we are moving away from the Oilers and their terrible history and existence. They sucked, always sucked as a part of the NFL, and were the second largest choke artists in the history of the game after the Bills. Their owner was a piece of shit and their team was hot garbage. We aren’t that team. 

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

7 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Okay, Queen. Change your tampon and get back to us.