Gronk gives Tre'Davious White a concussion with a cheap shot; gets one game suspension

Titans279

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow. No wonder you are one of the most ridiculed  posters on this forum. Niggerish. Just wow.

Please get this thread back on track if possible. Jake has been suspended from posting and, while we try to moderate as little as possible, this board does not condone or tolerate the use of slurs.

He should get suspended for 2 games for that

Posted Images

If it walks like a duck and it talks like a duck then it's probably a duck. 

Jake, you're obviously incredibly racist. Do you even realize that? 

You're triggered because you shouldn't say a word that people of another race say and that bothers you. 

2 minutes ago, Stranger said:

If it walks like a duck and it talks like a duck then it's probably a duck. 

Jake, you're obviously incredibly racist. Do you even realize that? 

You're triggered because you shouldn't say a word that people of another race say and that bothers you. 

Forget it. No racist believes they're racist.

10 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Aka, based on black people crying about it, it was changed.

Sound familiar? Black people crying about soemthing and getting their way.

Black are mentally weak and cant ignore it, so they made liberal whites believe it waa so egregious, so that they could feel justified in fighting someone who said it. Even though they glorify and say it daily.

This is someone that posted under the "current" meaning of the "N word" on the webster doctionary site.

So, give me a book, a speech, a poem, prior to the weak minded black people having the meaning changed, that uses the term as you have stated.  That shouldn't be hard at all.

9 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I know life isnt fair, which is why idgaf.

Blacks and others (of any race) dont care about me, so why should I care about their feelings as it realates to a word?

So what you're saying is, your holding what past white folk did against current ones?

Because they did bad things in the day, I shouldnt be allowed to say a certain word today?

Weak as fuck. 

What if my ancestors fought for the North? What if my blood shed their own blood to help end slavery? What if Im so pissed off that anytime blacks talk about slavery and that day in age, they think all whites were for that shit? 

When do you ever hear blacks acknowledge that there were white people that sacrificed their lives to help bring that shit to an end?

Never. Even though there were many that were against it, all whites are always grouped in as "slave owners".

I'm tired of it. Im tired of the constant crying and finger pointing towards todays peoole who had nothing to do with slavery. Im tired of it and dont care how people and their soft ass feelings anymore.

Im curious what the popular answer would ve if blacks under the age of 18 where polled and the question was "What waa the Civil War, who fought in it, and what was it about".

I bet blacls would be embarrassed to hear the answers...

Booo fucking hooo ... "nobody gives me any credit!"

I'm sorry, the good after slavery won't outweigh the bad during slavery. TOO. FUCKING. BAD.

That's life. You do give a fuck. Look at your whining about dumb shit.

We'll acknowledge plenty of good white people. You're just not one of them. So keep your mouth shut. Or go into work tomorrow spouting the N-word and see how it works out.

I'm also curious what the popular answer would be if whites under the age of 18 were poll'd "what was the civil war and who fought in it." But according to you only blacks are uneducated about the Civil War.

You're the reason why white people can't say the N-word Jake ... you're the racist. You're a racist. It's in your heart and in your head and in discussions like this you forget yourself and it comes out.

Edited by big2033

20 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Aka, based on black people crying about it, it was changed.

Sound familiar? Black people crying about soemthing and getting their way.

Black are mentally weak and cant ignore it, so they made liberal whites believe it waa so egregious, so that they could feel justified in fighting someone who said it. Even though they glorify and say it daily.

This is someone that posted under the "current" meaning of the "N word" on the webster doctionary site.

Current meaning? The word has always been about color. That is where it came from you dumb asshole.

This isn't an issue of a word's meaning being changed over time.

4 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I didnt racially insult anyone retard.

I said what Grink did was niggerish. That wasnt a racial insult, no matter how much you want it to be.

You called black people mentally weak. 

You're a racist. Go to sleep understanding what you are. You'll probably be this way until the day you die. Just understand that.

Edited by big2033

Just now, JakePA_Titan said:

I didnt racially insult anyone retard.

No, you didn't insult anyone in specific... besides an entire race as a whole.

That's like calling someone frugal a "jew", you're insane if you don't think that would be used as a term meant to be offensive (if it's actually offensive to the point of getting up in arms is a whole different conversation but it's a blatant insult nonetheless).... You took as blatant stereotype as you could and called someone that in a clearly demeaning manner. Do you not understand what an insult is?

3 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Yes it is. You just dont want to believe it.

Im sure that word didnt exist before slavery, huh?

No. You're wrong as usual.

You have absolutely no clue.

Your alternative facts don't change history or the word's origin. 

4 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

They're the only race that feels a word gives them a right to actually commit crimes.

Black people continually prove they have no self control.

From letting peaceful protests turn violent, from getting into constant fights on the field, court, and classroom.

And for those people, yes there are mentally weak people of all races. Just like the cops that are quick on the trigger. They are too. 

No self control for the mentally weak. Who demonstrates it more though?

You're a racist.

Go to sleep understanding what you are.

You'll probably be this way until the day you die.

You're not a good human being.

You're the one who is mentally weak. Not your 'people,' not your family. YOU.

Just understand that.

What's sad is this is what you are what you'll always be. Half a man.

Edited by big2033

Just now, Stan said:

I can confirm words will hurt you. I saw a white guy get his ass beat by a Chinese man and the white guy kept calling him a chink. Again, don’t use racist bullshit 

But he is racist. Racist people, use racist shit.