Wanna help me out?

MamlngEnvy

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I got sixth place   not bad for a rookie got my name thrown up there with the chefs who been in the top 5 for the last decade so that's cool I guess    thanks everyone

Voted but I'm really only here for the jokes on the pic

Here's what I'm thinking to do for the meet the chefs event spicy watermelon caviar on shrimp topped with shaved jicama sitting on a fried sweet potato. My main goal here besides flavor which is good

Posted Images

3 hours ago, 52O said:

So I've been kind of making a name for myself as a pretty damn good chef in town, and getting into this tucson iron chef and winning it would solidify that for me as well as bring mad free publicity to the restaurant I'm at. With the help of the Titans online community I think I can get in for sure! All you have to do is vote for  eston stogner

as an added bonus if you go look and vote there's a bad picture of me yall can make fun of 

http://www.ironcheftucson.com/meetthechefs

thanks to any who vote 

What's with the gay looking hat? 

This confirms what we knew all along when you said you like to eat booty.  Now we know which bootys you were referring to.