Former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez kills himself in prison

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a heart breaking tragedy. Hernandez was a talented rich athlete who had his career robbed from him. I considered him a role model. Was he perfect? No. But for the sake of the entertainment t

Aaron Hernandez found knot guilty

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

What a fucking coward, I'm positive it simply has to do with the fact that he thought he was tough until he was was around real gang bangers and realized he was just a pussy.

I read a Yahoo article earlier this morning that said he got to see his 4 year old daughter for the 1st time in person during his trial a few days ago and that he kept smiling and waving to her. 

My guess is he couldn't deal with the thought of living the rest of his life in prison while never really getting to have a relationship with his daughter. 

Ultimately, it does boil down to him being a coward though. He thought he was a gangster and finally realized how much he fucked up a golden opportunity in life.  

4 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

What a heart breaking tragedy. Hernandez was a talented rich athlete who had his career robbed from him. I considered him a role model.

Was he perfect? No. But for the sake of the entertainment the NFL brings these guys should get away with a lot of this stuff. Sounds like he did society a favor with his crimes anyway

I'm so tired of the NFL/judicial system watering down the talent pool.

I so badly wanted him to get off and resume his career.

I hope the powers that be are proud of themselves.

Too funny!