2024 General Election - Biden v Trump 2: Geriatric Boogaloo

Starkiller

Abortion effectively being on the ballot is the thing that Biden needs to prioritize to win these states that are red but winnable (OH, NC, GA) and hold the close blue ones.

Hell, states like Ohio and Kansas overwhelmingly voted to protect abortion when they went on the ballot. Dems need to flood the zone on this issue between now and Election Day.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It really is disappointing how cowardly the traditional conservatives have been during the MAGA takeover. Many of his cabinet and military leaders stood up to him in the ways they could, but outside o

After some lighthearted conversation about Clinton’s Easter celebrations, Fallon said “Can we talk about the upcoming presidential election?”   “Oh, no,” Clinton quipped. “Let’s stick with t

Perhaps because so many on the right are openly stating their intentions and have done everything in their power to undermine and circumvent the process for democratically-held elections.  

Posted Images

I have not heard Stacey Abrams name at all recently and if GA is in play, she'll likely be needed to get out the vote. 

Edited by begooode

Wait, hold up. A Trump Endorsed Bible?! BIBLE?!  TRUMP?! BIBLE?!  Taking this as a sign of the apocalypse, lol, I did a quick google search and,... well,... hmmm... well I am sure this can be explained by those more faithful than me.

2 Timothy 3:1–5 says: -”But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, 3 having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, 4 betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, 5 having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power; and from these turn away”.

5 minutes ago, begooode said:

Wait, hold up. A Trump Endorsed Bible?! BIBLE?!  TRUMP?! BIBLE?!  Taking this as a sign of the apocalypse, lol, I did a quick google search and,... well,... hmmm... well I am sure this can be explained by those more faithful than me.

2 Timothy 3:1–5 says: -”But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, 3 having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, 4 betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, 5 having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power; and from these turn away”.

Doesn't need explaining.   It's right there.

4 hours ago, Come on Titans said:

Its such a great grift. 

The rules on those companies that solely exist to raise money to "promise to make major purchases" should be modified to avoid the grift.  

The U.S. economy grew at a solid 3.4% annual pace from October through December, the government said Thursday in an upgrade from its previous estimate.

The Federal Reserve’s favored measure of prices — called the personal consumption expenditures price index — rose at a 1.8% annual rate in the fourth quarter. That was down from 2.6% in the third quarter, and it was the smallest rise since 2020, when COVID-19 triggered a recession and sent prices falling.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/us-economic-growth-last-quarter-123647782.html