Quick Poll: How do you access the site? Mobile, computer, tablet?

TitansGuru

How do you normally access the site.  

107 members have voted

1. 1. How do you normally access the site.

• Computer 100%
    • Mobile 100%
    • Tablet 100%
    • Computer 75% / Mobile 25%
    • Computer 50% / Mobile 50%
    • Mobile 75% / Computer 25%
    • Computer 75% / Tablet 25%
    • Computer 50% / Tablet 50%
    • Tablet 75% / Computer 25%
    • Mobile 75% / Tablet 25%
    • Mobile 50% / Tablet 50%
    • Tablet 75% / Mobile 25%

• TitansGuru changed the title to Quick Poll: How do you access the site? Mobile, computer, tablet?
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The last time I accessed this site with a computer, Kerry Collins was the QB and CTF was still alive. 

I'm the tard, he said tablet.  My first retard alert and I tarded myself.  😬

If the behavior remains with the new design, I will be able to fix it easily.

Posted Images

Really appreciate the details here. Of course I am going to design it for all, but there are some things which might not work on smaller screens and just wanted to make sure enough use tablet and larger so those things are worth the effort and get some use. Keep the votes and feedback coming.

17 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Desktop mostly, like 90%, but enjoy doing the game chat on the phone. Makes the game a lot more fun.

Not sure if I could do it without slowing things down, but if I can bring back chat I would love to add a feature where you can set the delay. So people watching from different places or OTA vs cable vs satellite vs streaming can enjoy the chat while not having it spoiled. I know when I was traveling I would put chat down in critical situations so it didn't tip what happened. It should be possible to do it without slowing things down if I do it client side with javascript.

I'm 100% computer, although I just spent two weeks on vacation and occasionally accessed the site using my iPad.  There is some weird issue when using the Chrome browser.  You can be scrolling through posts and all of a sudden it skips to the last post on a page.  Seems to work better using Safari.