Rookie Mini Camp Updates

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t wait to see practice clips so I can finally feel confident in my opinion about our future QB1, WR1, RB1, LT1, and TE1. 

Sounds like Kyle Phillips was the early star out of the rookies    

Willis seemed very likeable and personable in all the interviews and in the presser   The total opposite of that mental midget socially awkward retard Marcus Mariota 

Posted Images

Do we know what time the rookies/Vrabel will speak?  The Nashville media reports I never pay attention to because they do not understand what they are watching

14 minutes ago, titaninpgh said:

So when can a guy expect some video of rookies stretching?

Yeah no kidding.  I am sure they are all there but the  “taking role “ on who is there for OTA’s or TC is such nonsense.  God forbid Willis misses a pass or Burks drops one 

15 minutes ago, titaninpgh said:

So when can a guy expect some video of rookies stretching?

Expect that Vrabel is treating this like a regular practice and there is an embargo on reporters posting till the practice is over which is in about 45 minutes.

He always does that though.  Except TC when he is not allowed.  I have never understood why it matters what time they post things.  They only really see them stretch anyway