Rush Limbaugh Dead

Come on Titans

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was a big talk radio listener back when Rush first gained national prominence.  I remember listening in to see what all the fuss was about, and came away thinking, “THIS is the guy everyone is so cr

"I have never wished a man dead, but I have read several obituaries with great pleasure" Mark Twain. 

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, TItansPDO said:

One less piece of shit in the world.

Sadly, his listeners will probably just flock to another idiot like Hannity

Eh I figure the overlap is already pretty strong there. They get their rush in the morning and then switch to Hannity and the other Fox reptiles around dinner time. 

12 minutes ago, TitansFan777 said:

Eh I figure the overlap is already pretty strong there. They get their rush in the morning and then switch to Hannity and the other Fox reptiles around dinner time. 

I thought Hannity had a radio show that aired during daytime hours. Now they can listen to the stupidity 24/7 from one source

10 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

You feel bad about Goebbels, too?

I didn't say I felt bad about anything.  And I sure wouldn't step lower than your previous classlessness with your pathetic whataboutism.

Talk all day about the repubs and then act like this.  Climb out of the gutter.  Show some compassion and class.

34 minutes ago, Wyattworld said:

I didn't say I felt bad about anything.  And I sure wouldn't step lower than your previous classlessness with your pathetic whataboutism.

Talk all day about the repubs and then act like this.  Climb out of the gutter.  Show some compassion and class.

Limbaugh is was a piece of shit who poisoned the minds of millions for 30 years and we would have a better country had he died long ago.

2 hours ago, Wyattworld said:

At the end of the day he was a human being. He has family and friends. Even the most odious among us are human, and if I encountered any of those people in my everyday life I would show compassion. 

Rush is a person who received disproportionate benefit from a largely negative impact on society. He helped mold conservatism into what it is today, a safe-haven for a cultish, rapid, paranoid base. 

Rush never acted with class towards those he disliked, even pretending to think so is completely dishonest. 

His infamous segment mocking people dying of AIDS comes to mind here. An alternate reality version of Rush would be the first person to laugh or make fun of this Rush's death. 

So yeah, I get it. Technically we shouldn't be even a micro-ounce of what he was. I expected conservatives to come in saying shit like this, once again asking us to be the better person they are never willing to be. 

The people on this board don't have a platform of millions. They are not obligated to show "grace" to a person who had none, further a person who was elevated and give the presidential medal of freedom and numerous accolades for being a malicious force that cheapened our public discourse and was a catalyst into the talk-radio fueled devolution of conservative thinking into a toxic cesspool of hate and ignorance. 

The reactions to his death are sown from the seeds of his own discord. 

At the end of the day, the last thing he has earned is the compassion of the anonymous. 

Trying to come here on a high horse is, at best, to ignore his life and the context of this board.