Vic Beasley Doesn't Report To Camp

Jamalisms

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly Buck Reising was lying the other day when he said there had been zero contact all offseason....The Nashville Titans coverage is pathetic.        

People are jumping to too many conclusions. Just wait and see how this plays out. It's crazy times 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Anyone else still think despite the recent statement from JRob that Beasley still ends up opting out of the 2020 season.

I think so. He may be blowing smoke up Robinson's ass to get him off his back while he makes a decision or something. 

Regardless, fuck Beasley. GTFO of Nashville ASAP, whether it's sooner or later. 

12 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Anyone else still think despite the recent statement from JRob that Beasley still ends up opting out of the 2020 season.

IDK. Jrob said the reason was unexcused. If he was seriously determining whether or not to opt out, I would think that is an excused absence. Covid is certainly serious enough to give a player the right to determine whether or not to opt out. 

2 minutes ago, tgo said:

The Titans issued a statement?

I know Logan Ryan issued a statement. 

I thought we did. Regardless, Falcons fans didn’t think he was a headcase. More like a guy who flashed early then disappeared. 

46 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

On the one hand, he could avoid hundreds of thousands of dollars in fines.

On the other hand, it would force him to wait another full year to hit free agency again. And he would have to basically play for just over $1m next season.

In the end, I don’t think he opts out just to save the fines. It would cost him more next year than he would save.

Edited by Starkiller