Riots in Minneapolis after police murder another unarmed black man.

heyitsmeallen

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No it's just you offer shit all discourse and resort to insults too quickly. And you're practically illegible most of the time. Basically, just a shit poster who induces pain in the brain trying to un

Your M.O. is stale.  Biden will go to pray for the family’s strength — for all those who met a similar fate — as a humble servant in this nation’s process of healing from this latest outrage of the sy

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, tgo said:

See... this shit bothers me. All the good people get out. If they stick around and cause a ruckus it's a lot more difficult on Asshole-in-chief. When the good ones leave, there's no one left on our side up high.

31 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Its reported Biden is going to the funeral of George Floyd.  Are you libtards going to heavily critisize him for his obvious photo op?  I promise you Biden will not be attending the funerals of the others killed the last couple days by rioters, including innocent citizens and police officers.

If Trump had any or feigned any compassion at all we wouldn't be in this spot.

38 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Its reported Biden is going to the funeral of George Floyd.  Are you libtards going to heavily critisize him for his obvious photo op?  I promise you Biden will not be attending the funerals of the others killed the last couple days by rioters, including innocent citizens and police officers.

So should he have insulted the family of the dead by refusing the invitation? You would have bitched about that if he had...

Edited by Starkiller

https://www.thepitchkc.com/seminar-on-training-police-to-kill-without-hesitation-coming-to-kansas-city-this-december/?fbclid=IwAR2gUeUZK1E6ocWxTrqX23XL_fhF3USq9HOD_fKbbNLCLi7fK5Fvt0xDhac

David Grossman, the retired lieutenant turned motivational speaker that specializes in training police officers to kill with less hesitation, is coming to Kansas City. For the low price of $269, Kansas City officers can attend his “BulletProof” seminar on December 10th and 11th of this year.

Grossman, author of “On Killing,” is known around the world for training police with his warrior-style “killogy” (seriously, this is real) discipline which he describes as “the scholarly study of the destructive act”. His whole philosophy centers on the idea that all police encounters need to be treated as inherently dangerous and that officers should be ready to kill without hesitation. He was most recently in the news last year when the Minneapolis PD banned officers from attending his fear-based training seminars. The department made the move after one of their officers killed Philando Castile two days after attending the same “BulletProof” seminar coming to Kansas City.

42 minutes ago, titanruss said:

See... this shit bothers me. All the good people get out. If they stick around and cause a ruckus it's a lot more difficult on Asshole-in-chief. When the good ones leave, there's no one left on our side up high.

This has concerned me as well.  When Little Bob Corker spoke up I commended him, then @Starkiller informed me he only spoke up when he was leaving.  Paul Ryan I think is the worst, badder.  He just walked away from one of a handful of the most powerful positions in the country.  Just threw his hands up and left.  How much love and commitment is that to our country.  They send us thousands of miles away to fight for democracy, then they just walk away.