Trump/Barr Commit Impeachable Offense in Roger Stone Trial

tgo

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine 5 more years of a totally unchecked president.

It's hilarious watching moderate Republicans twist themselves like pretzels to pretend Trump learned his lesson(admitting he was guilty) while he makes them look stupid day after day. Republicans like

Of course our loyal Banana Republicans will have no problem with this insanity

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, begooode said:

LOL, Thor projects Trump derangement syndrome on any Trump critic, yet posts like some frothing, hatred-consumed delusional idiot.  Gotdamn. What a pos.

I probably should talk to him like that, but I believe there a piece of the creator in every human being.  I think he's a grown man because he's been around the site for a long time.  I also think/hope he's not as stupid as his input is in the Politics forum.  

I do see some inability in him to think and look out for himself.  The pubs who have really benefited financially from this president wouldn't let @thor eat out of their garbage can.  He's one of the masses who have less income, they have less healthcare coverage and their real wealth is deteriorating.  He probably has less than his parents and his children will have less than him.  He doesn't know why.

Kentucky is one of the poorest states in the union and it's the senator they have elected so many times who is in charge denying all kinds of legislation that would make life better for them.  They just don't know any better.

Trump's blatant bullshit attacks on democratic institutions, noble professions, hard science, even the basic fucking truth, all dismissed as a ‘bunch of haters’. LOFL. To his credit, trump fully knows the maturity level of his base.

Edited by begooode

1 hour ago, WG53 said:

Jfc you are a clueless idiot if you think that.

Notice calling the dems Nazis. When potus got called out for saying the Nazis in Charlottesville were good people. One of the others drove his car over people and killing a human being.  Men who hit women are looked on with disdain. What kinda man drives his car into pedestrians?

He would probably call dems racists. 

1 hour ago, Number9 said:

Notice calling the dems Nazis. When potus got called out for saying the Nazis in Charlottesville were good people. One of the others drove his car over people and killing a human being.  Men who hit women are looked on with disdain. What kinda man drives his car into pedestrians?

He would probably call dems racists. 

Nice horseshit twist... Swilling down that MSM line that has time and time again been debunked... Wasn't that's "Obama's crew" that was party to egging on the racist dick weeds that showed up there yearly? Nice try...

You mean like the guy in Jacksonville trying to run over a tent with Trump supporters? "Someone had to take a stand"... That happened recently didn't it???

Here's an interesting question for you... What is the democrat platform that makes you want to vote for them in 2020??? 

19 minutes ago, thor said:

Nice horseshit twist... Swilling down that MSM line that has time and time again been debunked... Wasn't that's "Obama's crew" that was party to egging on the racist dick weeds that showed up there yearly? Nice try...

You mean like the guy in Jacksonville trying to run over a tent with Trump supporters? "Someone had to take a stand"... That happened recently didn't it???

Here's an interesting question for you... What is the democrat platform that makes you want to vote for them in 2020??? 

Oh look Thor is living in an alternate reality and denying facts again. 

3 hours ago, WG53 said:

Oh look Thor is living in an alternate reality and denying facts again. 

What's wrong? Getting a boot up the butt daily now? I see you didn't want any part of answering the question I posed --- I would expect that from a "line toter"...

Now what's wrong with the statement? Because Trump was referring to the people that were there to support the statues - and not their destruction? Nice try, it's the same bs the MSM makes daily to try to provide the identity politics the democrats have wallowed in for years and years... Only fools buy into this on a daily basis as it's provided as their way out to vote for someone or against someone when being led by the nose... This is absolutely nothing knew for the "party of impeachment"...

9 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

It's hilarious watching moderate Republicans twist themselves like pretzels to pretend Trump learned his lesson(admitting he was guilty) while he makes them look stupid day after day. Republicans like Collins will look so stupid down the road. 

But, they all have a long  way to go before they come close to 3+ years of whiney, snowflake, door pounding hysterics, while lying, spying, and leaking...

From what I have heard is that the prosecutors tacked on an additional 5-7 years because Stone threatened someone's dog and the owner of the dog didnt even think it was a real threat. 

2-3 yrs is the standard for what Stone did, but since Stone is a first time offender, it should be less than that. If there is a sentence of over 6 months, I would venture a commuted sentence is coming.

58 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

From what I have heard is that the prosecutors tacked on an additional 5-7 years because Stone threatened someone's dog and the owner of the dog didnt even think it was a real threat. 

2-3 yrs is the standard for what Stone did, but since Stone is a first time offender, it should be less than that. If there is a sentence of over 6 months, I would venture a commuted sentence is coming.

Without a doubt the additional years was the result of partisan bs.   Not only that, but the judge in the case is a leftist political hack that should have excused herself, but didn't.   Barr is the boss and did what was right.