• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will we ever see Greg Joseph kick a FG?

I think it's incredible that we've gone an entire month without ATTEMPTING a FG.  Did anyone else catch that crazy stat on CBS, something like the last 10 trips the Titans have been in the red zone ha

Tannehill has made big plays when needed. His bomb to Raymond was flawless. This team simply doesn't want to air it out if we don't have to. It's hard to fault the logic; they're winning playoff footb

3 minutes ago, XanderMXIX said:

Do you think they’ll continue to pass so little? Tanny was lighting people up and hasn’t passed for 100 yards. Yes, we won but if we’re gonna pay him big money I’d like to see him throw a little more? 

All about the game flow.  If Henry can run, then he won't pass much.

2 minutes ago, XanderMXIX said:

Do you think they’ll continue to pass so little? Tanny was lighting people up and hasn’t passed for 100 yards. Yes, we won but if we’re gonna pay him big money I’d like to see him throw a little more? 

Hopefully, the trend continues next week. Then the NFC champ spends 2 weeks game planning for Henry and we flip the script on them. Tannehill 500+ yards.

7 minutes ago, XanderMXIX said:

They absolutely will not pass anymore until they have to. If someone would rise up and stop DH then maybe they would-hasn’t happened in the playoffs yet and those two defenses were supposed to be two of best.  

Edited by smokeater