Week 17: Titans @ Texans Game Thread

Jonboy

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Someone better photoshop Simmons hands out of that photo before Joel sees it and has bad McNair memories.

* Mariota checks in the game * Tony Romo, laughing: That means they're running the football.

2-4 to playoffs is amazing. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

I know the numbers will disagree but I haven't been a big fan of Evans's play this year. He makes some big plays but I think he guesses way to often when shooting gaps, opening up huge running lanes that get us gashed and he approaches tackles recklessly failing to get solid contact on the first hit when tackling. 

He started the season off strong, but he has really fallen off in the final 1/3 of the season

1 minute ago, rns90 said:

Ugh. That was more of a play made by McCaron than shitty TEN defense 

The whole drive they were dominated. Unbelievable but utterly predictable unfortunately. Good defenses don't turn into this shit show after losing a few players they've sucked for a while.

Just now, AvgJoe said:

Sure we are down some CB’s, but the Texans are destroying the majority of our starting D with backups. It’s mainly due to fucking piss poor tackling and giving up all the out routes to the receivers.

Destroying them upfront if the most concerning. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic