Happy Thanksgiving

OILERMAN

7 hours ago, smokeater said:

So many people can’t take a joke anymore.  Most jokes that are actually funny are a little not pc and have a little bit of truth.  Wouldn’t want to be a comedian these days. 
I actually think a lot of people enjoy being “triggered” and they get their entertainment out of that for whatever reason.  They’re not ACTUALLY offended. 
Also, WGAF how MM feels. Making over 20 mill to be terrible at his childhood game job.  People love their dancing chicken celebrities. 

I think it is more of people jumping on the bandwagon. Only a few people get offended then other people hear the call 2 arms and join in because it is so easy to get your stupid cause attention now compared 2 in the past. The internet is great and it sucks.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Consider this   The Titans were in a position last year that they win and they are in the playoffs. Mariota actually practices and then pulls out a few days before the game.    Ins

Posted Images

1 hour ago, charleytolar said:

AAS, if anyone, should be dumping on him. After all, it's her money he got.

This I disagree with.  AAS is making money on her NFL team.  It is, in the end, the fans who collectively pay for everything, in one way or another. 

2 hours ago, BudAdams said:

I’m sure MM, like many athletes, is smart enough to stay off of social media.  Especially now.

I’m sure it would bother him if he saw some of this stuff.  Just look at the sad dead eyes from the other day.  I’m sure binge watching Netflix with his “friend” isn’t quite the same right now.

B7E65842-0CB7-45C9-B4CF-F8AA0E55A35F.jpeg.9be1433231537a1180b7adb79e285f40.jpeg

I'm sure he is having such a hard time wiping away tears with more money than most of us will ever see in a life time.

15 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

Seriously. Read those comments on Buck's tweet. How are people this sensitive?

That guy is going to learn that Mariota fans are an absolute bitch to shake off and impossible not to trigger.  They are already hounding him on his other tweets, including one advertising an event that he'll be volunteering at on Thanksgiving.

10 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Just to borrow from ILF, the guy is sitting on $20M from this season alone. The guy wouldn't give a single half cocked fuck about it if he even saw it. And even less about the fact that you hope he saw it.

He cares

It makes it even funnier with Tannehill coming in looking like the second coming putting up top 10 stats in every category and saving the teams season.

If Tannehill would have been average if woulda been meh whatever. With Tannehill killing it, it must be killing Mariota to confirm it was him being dogshit. He can’t even think it wasn’t now lol.

6 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

It makes it even funnier with Tannehill coming in looking like the second coming putting up top 10 stats in every category and saving the teams season.

If Tannehill would have been average if woulda been meh whatever. With Tannehill killing it, it must be killing Mariota to confirm it was him being dogshit. He can’t even think it wasn’t now lol.

It's pretty amazing how absolutely definitive it was that the problem was Mariota and all Mariota

9 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

No, it was just more a relief to see you bitch about something else. 

It's a sad day when studied analysis is referred to as bitching or whining. I think the reaction to said studied analysis more properly fits those descriptions.

I offer Reason; you just offer Reaction. Case closed.

Edited by charleytolar