Week 5: Bills @ Titans Game Thread

Jonboy

7 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

He made more than enough.

No way

He did enough if you're playing a spare team at home that only scores 14 if nothing else goes wrong

The goal post have been moved and the expectations have been lowered so much it's laughable 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I must say, this is pretty dope. 

The people blaming Mariota for this game are the dumbest god damn motherfuckers on the face of this forsaken planet.

57 yard bomb by MM!

Posted Images

Hi Titan Fans,

For those of you who were polite and courteous I thank you for making my stay in your chat room enjoyable.

For the minority who were rude and disrespectful, I guess all I can say is SCOREBOARD.

Good Luck the rest of the season and here are a few observations:

1.  I think you need a new head coach, Vrabel is way to conservative and non-imaginative on offense.  

2.  Time to move on from Mariota at QB, he is at best a game manager.  Just good enough to get you beat.  Seldom throws down the field, is check down king and holds onto the ball way to long.

3.  Think your offensive line needs two new guards as the ones you currently have aren’t good at all.

4.  Obviously you need a new FG kicker, he cost you the game today, disgraceful performance on his part.

5.  Thinking your draft choice of Jeffery Simmons May complete your defense and make it elite.

6.  Honestly your a 7 win team as currently coached and constructed in my opinion.

Your D played very well and could have won the game for you but it broke down late and your coach pissed down his leg at a critical moment when he had the 4th and 4

Just now, OILERMAN said:

No way

He did enough if you're playing a spare team at home that only scores 14 if nothing else goes wrong

The goal post have been moved and the expectations have been lowered so much it's laughable 

Exactly.

End of the day he was a non factor just like last years game against the Bills.

The defense gave up 13 last year and 14 this year he needs to be capable enough to be a difference maker in one of these two games at the very least.

Instead he's just a spare out there.

1 minute ago, THE_TITAN said:

Shut up Bills fan if we had a competent kicker we would’ve won. 12 pts off the board.

And your second touchdown drive was catalysed by a bullshit personal foul call.

Don't be "that guy."

Just now, Smokes said:

Exactly.

End of the day he was a non factor just like last years game against the Bills.

The defense gave up 13 last year and 14 this year he needs to be capable enough to be a difference maker in one of these two games at the very least.

Instead he's just a spare out there.

And I never realized how mechanical he looks/plays.  It's obvious when he's locked in on the first read or target.  It's hard to explain (and this probably) belongs in one of the numerous qb threads.

1 minute ago, rns90 said:

And I never realized how mechanical he looks/plays.  It's obvious when he's locked in on the first read or target.  It's hard to explain (and this probably) belongs in one of the numerous qb threads.

Like a robot that can only do exactly what his coach tells him to do.  Anything beyond that is just luck.  He can’t read the defense pre-snap or post snap.   It takes too long to recognize a play isn’t there and he can’t hit the next guy cuz the play is already too broken.  You get a sack or crap run or a crap almost intentional grounding throw away.  I don’t really give a damn what they do in the coming weeks, I won’t watch another game live this season. 

1 minute ago, rns90 said:

Yeah you can see it, when everything around him is perfect along with his mechanics he can make some good throws.

Unfortunately the defense gets paid too and once he has to deviate any at all it turns into a fire drill.

The fact that he's supposed to be some dual threat QB and can't make much happen off script is just an absolute killer.

14 minutes ago, THE_TITAN said:

Shut up Bills fan if we had a competent kicker we would’ve won. 12 pts off the board.

And your second touchdown drive was catalysed by a bullshit personal foul call.

Let’s see 4 FG give the Titans 19, Bills kick FG on drive where they went for it on 4th and 1 adds 3 and the final drive while we took a knee makes it 20.

So you lose anyway.

So, like all losers go cry in your beer 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic