Week 3: Titans @ Jags Game Thread

Jonboy

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can't contend in today's NFL with this passing game   If you;re really this afraid of your QB then change QBs

Posted Images

1 minute ago, big2033 said:

It's 100% the point. You can't run things like this longterm. The offense has to be through Henry because this is the result of it going through Mariota.

Our conservative offense is due to our QB play. It's been that way for years.

The result of the offense running through Henry is what you saw all game.

Here's the best analogy I can give you.  Running the offense through Henry is like a baseball team that hits a lot of singles but has absolutely no power.  So they can string together singles, maybe a double based on location of the hit, but you're going to have trouble scoring a lot of runs.  Whereas if you throw the ball, regardless of the QB, you have a chance for the home run.  You're going to score a lot more points throwing than running.  You just are.

Just now, thescarecrowbb said:

Shut up the run d has been great all game and at the end of the game in garbage time they finally break of a good run.

They broke dumbass. They did the same thing last week. I’m not saying they’re bad, just saying they did the same thing last week. 

2 minutes ago, scine09 said:

The result of the offense running through Henry is what you saw all game.

Here's the best analogy I can give you.  Running the offense through Henry is like a baseball team that hits a lot of singles but has absolutely no power.  So they can string together singles, maybe a double based on location of the hit, but you're going to have trouble scoring a lot of runs.  Whereas if you throw the ball, regardless of the QB, you have a chance for the home run.  You're going to score a lot more points throwing than running.  You just are.

The result of running the offense through Mariota is what you saw all game.

Sure, it might work once in a while because defense aren't ready for it ... but once they realize what we're doing they adapt and Mariota crumbles. Just like the last drive.

You can use that offense in spurts ... that's it.

This keep throwing mentality makes no sense when a QB can't throw.

OUR QB DOESNT THROW HOME RUNS. He bats .180 and strikes out. 

The RB is the one who hits home runs in this offense. 

Edited by big2033

2 minutes ago, TheMontrealTitan said:

Honestly you can say whatever you want about Mariota but this OL is one of the worst I’ve ever seen! He literally has 2 seconds max before he has 3 defenders in his ass!

QB terrible 

O line terrible

Coaching terrible 

Just now, SirLanceALot said:

They broke dumbass. They did the same thing last week. I’m not saying they’re bad, just saying they did the same thing last week. 

Because Mariota can't keep they offense on the field just like last week...

• Jonboy unpinned this topic