Titans 2019 odds weeks 1-16

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe try getting laid and you'll be less angry about the dumbest shit that anyone could be mad about

Not even as the Titans and certainly not the Oilers.

3 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

The better QB is quite possible.

They do have a couple more bonafide players than we do. But more talent from top to bottom. Idk.

With the 3 point home advantage, they have us as an 8.5 point underdog. They could beat us, but no way they should be a two score favorite. 

I see that 5.5 going to 3.5 or 4.5 come game week. 

I was thinking that it would be 3 pts myself.  Maybe they are predicting who will get the most hype which obviously the Browns will win.

7 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

The better QB is quite possible.

They do have a couple more bonafide players than we do. But more talent from top to bottom. Idk.

With the 3 point home advantage, they have us as an 8.5 point underdog. They could beat us, but no way they should be a two score favorite. 

I see that 5.5 going to 3.5 or 4.5 come game week. 

Then load up

7 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

If we need a betting line to provide more motivation for our players in week 1, I'd say the opposite. 

Do you think Mariota looks at those lines to motivate him? I personally doubt it. And one could say he is the one we need on his A game if we dont want that 5.5 to seem low once the game ends. 

Simple

People will probably look at the Patriots' roster and say that Cleveland's is better.  But guess who will be a better team on game day?  Even without Brady, it will be NE.

Per PFF, we elevated our defense beyond the perceived amount of  talent more than any other team, minus NE.  No reason to think we won't do it again.

Edited by abc2330

Peter King ranks all 32 teams heading into the Summer

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/05/13/nfl-power-rankings-fmia-peter-king/

25. TENNESSEE TITANS (9-7)

So we’ve reached year five of Marcus Mariota and Jameis Winston. If you’re like me, you really don’t know if either is the long-term passer for his team.

Mariota: 55 starts, .632 accuracy, plus-27 touchdown-to-pick differential, 7.5 yards per attempt, 89.4 rating, average Pro Football Focus annual rank among QBs—21.
Winston: 54 starts, .616 accuracy, plus-30, 7.6 yards per attempt, 87.8 rating, average PFF ranking—23.

If I’m the Titans, this is the year I’ve got to see it from Mariota, who has a very solid slot guy now (Adam Humphries, from Tampa Bay) and a rookie receiver from Ole Miss, A.J. Brown, who was a low first-rounder on some team’s boards. If Mariota raises his game this year, he’ll take the Titans with him. If not, we may see Ryan Tannehill by season’s end.

7 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Peter King ranks all 32 teams heading into the Summer

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/05/13/nfl-power-rankings-fmia-peter-king/

25. TENNESSEE TITANS (9-7)

So we’ve reached year five of Marcus Mariota and Jameis Winston. If you’re like me, you really don’t know if either is the long-term passer for his team.

Mariota: 55 starts, .632 accuracy, plus-27 touchdown-to-pick differential, 7.5 yards per attempt, 89.4 rating, average Pro Football Focus annual rank among QBs—21.
Winston: 54 starts, .616 accuracy, plus-30, 7.6 yards per attempt, 87.8 rating, average PFF ranking—23.

If I’m the Titans, this is the year I’ve got to see it from Mariota, who has a very solid slot guy now (Adam Humphries, from Tampa Bay) and a rookie receiver from Ole Miss, A.J. Brown, who was a low first-rounder on some team’s boards. If Mariota raises his game this year, he’ll take the Titans with him. If not, we may see Ryan Tannehill by season’s end.

taking stock of off season moves??  I think the Titans improved greatly with  Mariota  healthy and we have what appears to be on paper upgraded the backup QB position by a good bit.  Delanie is back and we drafted Brown.

Great offseason but yet somehow we are less of a team.

Then you take a redskins team that lost Alex Smith and now appears to have a QB competition that actually involves Colt McCoy, Keenum and a Rookie who should just get the job regardless??  and they are better than us??

come on man

1 hour ago, bizzyeddie said:

taking stock of off season moves??  I think the Titans improved greatly with  Mariota  healthy and we have what appears to be on paper upgraded the backup QB position by a good bit.  Delanie is back and we drafted Brown.

Great offseason but yet somehow we are less of a team.

Then you take a redskins team that lost Alex Smith and now appears to have a QB competition that actually involves Colt McCoy, Keenum and a Rookie who should just get the job regardless??  and they are better than us??

come on man

Its the Janet Jackson syndrome that the media has always had and no Woolfolks I'm not referring to the Pleasure Principle.