Titans Interested in Jordy Nelson; Visiting Seattle First

tgo

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I realize I may be arguing against an avalanche when it comes to putting music on top of highlight videos, but if you're going to use rap at least use a non-mumble rapping mfer that doesn't have to re

I really wish we'd draft a pure speed guy. Don't even care if he's a one trick pony. We've got Davis, Delanie and Humphries to move the chains. Need that deep threat who can stretch the field.

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, titanruss said:

Marcus has like 27td/12Int when throwing more than 35 times. His yardage is obviously higher but his completion % and YPA are great those game too... and he typically runs more efficiently and for more ypc when he throws more. 

When you run the offense through him, he produces at a high standard. 

The offense does need to run through him.

1 hour ago, abc2330 said:

Most of those are in his first two years, and thus are irrelevant now.

Riiiiight... so we should just include the one year where he can’t grip a football most of the season? 

Retarded.. but ok. 

still has a 2/1 ratio / higher qbr/ higher passer ratin/ higher yards... and both games were wins. 

Edited by titanruss

1 minute ago, newschool said:

The offense does need to run through him.

When we run it through him .. it works. When we play scared ,  there’s a 50/50 shot it’s going to be more difficult 

8 hours ago, titanruss said:

Marcus has like 27td/12Int when throwing more than 35 times. His yardage is obviously higher but his completion % and YPA are great those game too... and he typically runs more efficiently and for more ypc when he throws more. 

When you run the offense through him, he produces at a high standard. 

Gee I can't believe they haven't locked this weapon up with a long term deal 

10 hours ago, titanruss said:

Riiiiight... so we should just include the one year where he can’t grip a football most of the season? 

Retarded.. but ok. 

still has a 2/1 ratio / higher qbr/ higher passer ratin/ higher yards... and both games were wins. 

Why don't we analyze RGIII using only his rookie season while we're at it.  Before defenses figure him out and he became too rattled to function.

There's such a small sample size over the past two years that you really can't come to a conclusion. Basically, he threw the ball a lot when we required him to because we were behind.  Not because that was the plan.

19 hours ago, abc2330 said:

Why don't we analyze RGIII using only his rookie season while we're at it.  Before defenses figure him out and he became too rattled to function.

There's such a small sample size over the past two years that you really can't come to a conclusion. Basically, he threw the ball a lot when we required him to because we were behind. Not because that was the plan. 

I referenced entire career to have a large sample size and you said that was skewed... which was stupid of you but OK..

So I referenced his most recent year - when he was hurt and missing his best 2 receivers he’s played with over his career and the closest version to this offense we will run. Of course that’s a smaller sample size....You said that was skewed and accuse me of cherry picking stats. Relating it RG3s best year is a very weird and completely inaccurate comparison. 

Ooooohhhh I get it. It only works if I pick his absolute worst production and then add the stats... got it. And that won’t be cherry-picking stats at all will it? 

And yeah it’s a small sample size. .. because we don’t throw the ball a ton.. which is the whole point of the argument. 

Pick a different battle. You lost this one. 

20 minutes ago, titanruss said:

I referenced entire career to have a large sample size and you said that was skewed... which was stupid of you but OK..

So I referenced his most recent year - when he was hurt and missing his best 2 receivers he’s played with over his career and the closest version to this offense we will run. Of course that’s a smaller sample size....You said that was skewed and accuse me of cherry picking stats. Relating it RG3s best year is a very weird and completely inaccurate comparison. 

Ooooohhhh I get it. It only works if I pick his absolute worst production and then add the stats... got it. And that won’t be cherry-picking stats at all will it? 

And yeah it’s a small sample size. .. because we don’t throw the ball a ton.. which is the whole point of the argument. 

Pick a different battle. You lost this one. 

Marcus has thrown 24 TDs the past two seasons combined.  So nobody is going to put any stock in your situational stats which show him throwing 27 TDs as having any sort of relevance  , dumbass.

4 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

Marcus has thrown 24 TDs the past two seasons combined.  So nobody is going to put any stock in your situational stats which show him throwing 27 TDs as having any sort of relevance  , dumbass.

Ohhh... your a child. My bad. I’ll let you do it on your own then...

Go and find a better way to have your discussion about throwing 35 times than referencing games where we’ve thrown it 35 time... and I promise the adults will listen. 

17 minutes ago, titanruss said:

Ohhh... your a child. My bad. I’ll let you do it on your own then...

Go and find a better way to have your discussion about throwing 35 times than referencing games where we’ve thrown it 35 time... and I promise the adults will listen. 

I just looked at Rodgers' numbers, and he threw 32 TDs while throwing 35+ times- in ONE season.  The fact that you have to accumulate stats from his 4 year career into such a modest number speaks as to why we don't throw the ball much .

1 hour ago, abc2330 said:

I just looked at Rodgers' numbers, and he threw 32 TDs while throwing 35+ times- in ONE season.  The fact that you have to accumulate stats from his 4 year career into such a modest number speaks as to why we don't throw the ball much .

Haha...

Yes yes we would be a better team with Aaron Rodgers.

Edited by titanruss