New Mock Draft Machine is Now Live (Draft Network)

Jonboy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Draft Network Guys updated their Big Board yesterday so thought I would do a mock draft with their new rankings.   19 Garrett Bradbury IOL NC State 51 Terry McLaurin WR Ohio State

Mariota haters be like...

Thoughts after a first run through...   - Interface is WAY better - Love how you can click and get detailed info on a player as you're drafting - Sorting between different position

Posted Images

@Jonboy

It does suck that there isn't a grading system on the site, but just to give people frame of reference and a way to critique our picks, we could list our first three picks from our latest drafts and then list the next 3 players available at the same position and where they went.

That won't give a whole picture as other positions may have had players available that some may consider to have had more potential/value at the pick, but it does give a little more info for the position picked and whether the choice of player was perceived to be good or not compared to the others available at that position.

Anyway...

----

1st round (19): Picked IOL Cody Ford - Other available IOL players were Garrett Bradbury (went 22nd, 1st rnd), Erik McCoy (went 31st, 1st rnd), and Chris Lindstrom (went 33rd, 2nd rnd)

2nd Round (51): Picked EDGE Jachai Polite - Other available players were Chase Winovich (went 63rd, 2nd rnd), Jaylon Ferguson (64th), and Connor McGovern (went 109th, 4th rnd)

3rd Round (82nd): Picked WR Riley Ridley - Other available players were Mecole Hardman (went 84th, 3rd rnd), Dillon Mitchell (85th, 3rd rnd), and Miles Boykin (went 95th, 3rd rnd)

Edited by NashvilleNinja

2 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

I went...

Rd1. Hockenson

Rd2. Winovich

Rd3. Wren

That's pretty much the same direction I am hoping they'll go, if available. If Wren makes it to our third and we haven't gone IDL yet, that would be amazing. I'd rather have a high motor hard working Winovich over a guy with questions like Polite. Indy dominated for large parts of last year running 2 TE sets; and with DW and Hock we could do the same.

3 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

The Draft Network Guys updated their Big Board yesterday so thought I would do a mock draft with their new rankings.

19 Garrett Bradbury IOL NC State

51 Terry McLaurin WR Ohio State

82 Khalen Saunders IDL Western Illinois

121 Justin Hollins EDGE Oregon

157 Trayveon Williams RB Texas A&M

188 Trevon Wesco TE West Virginia

Would absolutely love this. 5 of them have been top targets in my eyes for us.

3 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

The Draft Network Guys updated their Big Board yesterday so thought I would do a mock draft with their new rankings.

19 Garrett Bradbury IOL NC State

51 Terry McLaurin WR Ohio State

82 Khalen Saunders IDL Western Illinois

121 Justin Hollins EDGE Oregon

157 Trayveon Williams RB Texas A&M

188 Trevon Wesco TE West Virginia

Wyatt has now said explicitly that there will be more additions to the OL.  Maybe he's wrong.  Maybe one of them comes in free agency.  Maybe it's time to mock draft two OL.

1 hour ago, ctm said:

Wyatt has now said explicitly that there will be more additions to the OL.  Maybe he's wrong.  Maybe one of them comes in free agency.  Maybe it's time to mock draft two OL.

Seems obvious jrob viewed the interior OL has a big issue just like we did. 

41 minutes ago, Justafan said:

It was so obvious but people didn't want to face facts.  

22 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

What people?  It was obvious from the start Conklin wasn't 100% and the interior of the OL was getting mauled. 

Well, Mariota was getting blamed for the 11 sacks we gave up to Baltimore.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 hour ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Well, Mariota was getting blamed for the 11 sacks we gave up to Baltimore.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

they blamed mariota for seeing ghosts after the first 7 sacks... whereas brady was seeing ghosts when playing us after like 2.5. 

the standard is retarded. 

Edited by titanruss