Episode 159 - Talking Titans Offense with @TitansFilmRoom

Jamalisms

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Two Tone Crew returns as Scotty and Jamal are joined by Justin Graver (@TitansFilmRoom) of Music City Miracles to discuss the new look 2018/2019 offense by first taking a look at the past to get a

Scotty is coming around on Marcus because he's afraid of...  

1 hour ago, TheBukafax said:

Did Oman shit on Mariota the whole time saying he is a mixture of RG3 and Ryan Leaf?

He tried to put the blame on Marcus and say that Mularkey dumb down the offense because he was scared of Marcus turning it over and Justin disagreed.

He basically said Marcus is perfect for this offense and people are expecting way to much in a consistency stand point because he hasn't had consistent coaching staff since he has been here. He also made a point about how young he is compered to all of the other QB's out there. His biggest concern was Marcus just staying healthy.

1 hour ago, TheBukafax said:

Did Oman shit on Mariota the whole time saying he is a mixture of RG3 and Ryan Leaf?

I pretty much agreed with his assessment that he needs to more consistent and stay injury free and then he can be a good QB, although he was maybe more of a Mariota lover than any man alive! He was pretty honest and reasonable about giving him blame though 

Oman is back, I can finally listen again. Sorry Jamal. 

On a more serious note, is there a reason the audio seemed more muffled than it has in previous years? I didn't listen to the 1st episode you guys did so I'm not sure if it was that way there or not. 

Edited by TampaTitan

25 minutes ago, TampaTitan said:

Oman is back, I can finally listen again. Sorry Jamal. 

You're missing out on last week's guests but that's fine if you'd prefer being stupid.

The audio is being pulled differently. Your face is muffled. Shut the fuck up.