Rosenstein tells Trump he is not target of Cohen Investigation

LongTimeFan

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, obviously. These types of people were jerking it over ridiculously dumb shit like birth certificates. Literally nothing would have been too dumb for them to believe, or believe is worth looking i

Oh it was more than a birth certificate. They said he was a Muslim terrorist leader of ISIS. Soxcat thinks he's a secret homosexual.    They believe the dumbest shit imaginable about Obama b

I'm Canadian lol ... I didn't do anything ... I just watch the insanity and comment on it.

50 minutes ago, begooode said:

Is this the target vs suspect vs witness thing again?

They're going after his associates atm but yeah it's pretty much the same thing.

10 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Wait.  Trump has to be the target.... doesn't he?  That is what the libs keep saying... and hoping?  Darn.

Yes, well you can only tell them so many times --- but you know how it is --- we're the conspiracy theorists... :335_cloud_lightning:

1 hour ago, Soxcat said:

Wait.  Trump has to be the target.... doesn't he?  That is what the libs keep saying... and hoping?  Darn.

Cohen is the target. If they happen to get info from him on someone else then they'll go from there.

2 hours ago, Soxcat said:

You realize Mueller wasn't even the one who indicted Cohen right? It's pretty clear Trump wasn't part of this. We all knew this. 

To be honest with @Soxcat,  @thor, @TennesseeTuxedo you should be more concerned that throughout this investigation they've consistently told the president this isn't ultimately about him while simultaneously pegging everyone around him as time persists.

If you truly don't trust the "deep state" around Trump, I'm shocked you'd like to trust them now.

Edited by big2033

11 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

I’m not concerned at all because I have heard how Trump is in trouble for 2 years by you flakes.

you keep on listening to deep state’s Mouth pieces. 

COVFEFE

So it's the Deep State telling him he's not being investigated while simultaneously telling their mouth pieces he is?

29 minutes ago, big2033 said:

To be honest with @Soxcat,  @thor, @TennesseeTuxedo you should be more concerned that throughout this investigation they've consistently told the president this isn't ultimately about him while simultaneously pegging everyone around him as time persists.

If you truly don't trust the "deep state" around Trump, I'm shocked you'd like to trust them now.

You ain't seen nothing yet!!! :335_cloud_lightning:

And as for this --- the ones that should be more concerned are you --- you're the ones that have been fed shit sandwiches for 2 years... and are still gobbling them up... :335_cloud_lightning: