Jags

TitansFan23

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haaaaaaaaaaaa! Hahahahaha! Bitches! That is all.

Why make fun of the Jaguars?  Jaguars have a very bright future and should be in the same position next year - therefore a team with a real shot.  

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, NoD said:

Because they just lost and their star player cried on TV? And because they're the Jags.

No

lol

because they have a real staff, amazing talent on both sides and a generational defense and run game

If you’re not fearing the Jags you are fucking crazy. 

They will acquire acquire a QB this offseason whether it’s Cousins, Smith, McCarron, Keenum, Bridgewater, Eli, or a draftee

they will be minimum contenders for 2-3 years. 

Texans are there with them. When they lost Watson they weren’t scary, and that’s after Watt and Mercilus... When they get all 3 back... fml

Then everyone forgets about the Colts... who get Luck back. Sure there are questions about his health but my guess is he will be fine and at minimum the best gun slinger to ever play check down football. 

Then you have us... we made the playoffs yeah... new HC however and likely a college OC... 

i actually like the idea idea and will elaborate my thoughts later, but we are behind the ball with the top two teams in our division and it’s not going to be easy

laugh all you want

but the Jags were 9 minutes away and 10 points ahead of the Patriots in the fourth quarter. Thanks to the refs, they aren’t advancing. 

Thats WITH Bortles. 

Mhm...

2 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Depends on QB.

I think it depends on the cap.......no longer will they draft high or have a lot of money to spend.  They have a lot guys they are gonna loss.  Colvin ARob and likely Bortles.  

Just now, Bongo59 said:

I think it depends on the cap.......no longer will they draft high or have a lot of money to spend.  They have a lot guys they are gonna loss.  Colvin ARob and likely Bortles.  

I hope it ends there.

There are a lot of personalities on that roster.  Gotta be a real good coach to keep them in check after that loss.

7 minutes ago, Cam. said:

Am I the only one that thinks this is the Jags ceiling and they'll regress next year? 

The Jags have been aggressive in FA for the last few years.  They will lose somebody, maybe somebodies.  Bortles is worth a low starters salary, but will probably demand top dollar.  He may be sensible knowing he won't get paid by any other team in the league.  Best for the Titans is for them to sign him.  Jack had a five year max shelf life when he came out.  I hate to see any player injures, but Jack could actually start to have problems.  I think you are right, they regress.  The door is open for the Titans to be the big dog in the AFCS, imo.

Just now, TF_Titan said:

This game likely means the Jags will be forced to sign Bortles to a long term deal, which is a good thing for the rest of the division.

Coughlin is not that stupid but if they go Eli it will cost more.......and that is better.  Eli is done. 

Just now, Soxcat said:

No way they keep Bortles at a high salary and no way I see Bortles getting a big contract from anyone else either.  They can get a guy like Keenan and do better.  

Keenum sucks. Smith or Cousins worry me.